my gig is not showing up in search

fcg_st

Hi guys. I'm a new seller. I know this is a popular question, I've read the forum, followed the advice, but it didn't work. My gig doesn't show up in keyword searches and doesn't show up in searches if you enter a country. It's not visible at all, hence no impressions. I have 6 gigs active. I have changed keywords, tags, changed description, added videos, added FAQ. Passed the test on Adobe Photoshop. Trying to be online. I asked my friends to buy a service from me. Wrote to tech support, they said everything is fine, all services are active. Should I just wait or am I doing something wrong?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

Are all clients well satisfied from your work ? Sometimes bad private reviews bring de rank.

or if your gig never got listed on search even before, then must be SEO issue. Try to include more keywords, specially of main category.

Analyse competitor gigs that comes at first page (specially having no level, low reviews, no pro fiverr etc). So they have adjusted SEO well.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Все ли клиенты довольны вашей работой? Иногда плохие частные отзывы снижают рейтинг.

или если ваш гиг никогда раньше не попадал в поиск, то, должно быть, проблема с SEO. Попробуйте включить больше ключевых слов, особенно из основной категории.

Проанализируйте концерты конкурентов, которые появляются на первой странице (особенно без уровня, с низкими отзывами, без pro Fiverr и т. д.). Поэтому они хорошо настроили SEO.

Thanks for the feedback. I've changed the keywords several times. I spend a lot of time looking at competitors. My feedback is from people I know, so there are no bad reviews. Could there be any limitations because of my location?
Here's a link to my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/RQ3Lpx

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

Hi @fcg_st - there shouldn't be limitations because of your location. Fiverr will show you to relevant buyers based on your match score as a seller. This match score is based on a number of factors, and SEO is only one of them. There are also seller performance and seller quality (appearance quality and delivery quality).

One thing to note is, Fiverr's algorithm is dynamic and is different for every person. I never look for myself in search because I can't find myself (I'm not my buyer). Fiverr will tailor the results to each buyer (and results shown can be different for even the same buyer due to gig rotation and other factors). So, don't worry about where your position is in search.

Instead, focus on your impressions, clicks, orders, and conversion rate.

Your impressions will tell you if Fiverr's algorithm thinks you are relevant when buyers search for your services. This relevancy is based on the factors I listed above - gig title, tags, gig description, seller performance, appearance quality, and delivery quality. To increase your impressions, make changes on one of these factors. Even something as simple as a price update or a quicker delivery can give a boost in impressions, so pay attention to what you are doing and pay attention to what your data is telling you.

Your clicks will tell you if you are attractive to buyers when you show up in the search results. Low clicks would tell you that buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gig. So the title, gig images, videos, prices, seller level, seller rating all come into play. Make sure the entire title is shown on your gig card and isn't cut off. Check that your gig images are unique and clearly show what your services are. Buyers only have a few seconds to decide if your gig is worth looking at.

Your orders and conversion rate will tell you how effective you are at convincing buyers to buy once they visit your gig. If you are getting impressions and clicks, but no orders, that means Fiverr is showing you to buyers, buyers are interested enough in checking out your gig, and for some reason, they decided not to buy. So they are moving on to order from the next seller. So you've got to make your gigs show why you are unique and why you are the best choice. Your gig videos and portfolio sample should help buyers decided to pick you. I noticed you only have a gig video on one of your gigs and none of your gigs have the 2 PDFs allowed in the gigs' galleries. These PDFs allow you to show much more of your portfolio, pages even. The more you can show your buyers what you can do, the easier it'll be for them to visualize how ordering from you will be, and the higher chance you'll have of getting orders.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @fcg_st - there shouldn't be limitations because of your location. Fiverr will show you to relevant buyers based on your match score as a seller. This match score is based on a number of factors, and SEO is only one of them. There are also seller performance and seller quality (appearance quality and delivery quality).

One thing to note is, Fiverr's algorithm is dynamic and is different for every person. I never look for myself in search because I can't find myself (I'm not my buyer). Fiverr will tailor the results to each buyer (and results shown can be different for even the same buyer due to gig rotation and other factors). So, don't worry about where your position is in search.

Instead, focus on your impressions, clicks, orders, and conversion rate.

Your impressions will tell you if Fiverr's algorithm thinks you are relevant when buyers search for your services. This relevancy is based on the factors I listed above - gig title, tags, gig description, seller performance, appearance quality, and delivery quality. To increase your impressions, make changes on one of these factors. Even something as simple as a price update or a quicker delivery can give a boost in impressions, so pay attention to what you are doing and pay attention to what your data is telling you.

Your clicks will tell you if you are attractive to buyers when you show up in the search results. Low clicks would tell you that buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gig. So the title, gig images, videos, prices, seller level, seller rating all come into play. Make sure the entire title is shown on your gig card and isn't cut off. Check that your gig images are unique and clearly show what your services are. Buyers only have a few seconds to decide if your gig is worth looking at.

Your orders and conversion rate will tell you how effective you are at convincing buyers to buy once they visit your gig. If you are getting impressions and clicks, but no orders, that means Fiverr is showing you to buyers, buyers are interested enough in checking out your gig, and for some reason, they decided not to buy. So they are moving on to order from the next seller. So you've got to make your gigs show why you are unique and why you are the best choice. Your gig videos and portfolio sample should help buyers decided to pick you. I noticed you only have a gig video on one of your gigs and none of your gigs have the 2 PDFs allowed in the gigs' galleries. These PDFs allow you to show much more of your portfolio, pages even. The more you can show your buyers what you can do, the easier it'll be for them to visualize how ordering from you will be, and the higher chance you'll have of getting orders.

Thank you very much for your reply. Some points I have made for myself. I will continue to work on this

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Definitely not because of your location, are your impressions literally zero? Or are there at least in the 1-2 digit zone perhaps?

By the way, you started in Nov 2022 and you got a couple of sales so congratulations on that. A lot of people started way earlier than you and didn't get a sale that quickly. Are all the sales you got from people you know or is there at least one that came organically from Fiverr?

When you make any edits on your gig give it at least 1-2 weeks to study impressions before you edit again, every time you make an edit it goes out of search and in a way becomes "re-indexed" back to search. If you keep editing them, it will keep getting back out of search. 

Its odd that you do not appear on filters down to country because I looked into it now and I see people with profiles made on Oct 2022 and Jan 2023 with no sales yet they appear on search (filtered down to your country). You should technically be appearing (at least there) unless there are other underlying issues going on with your gig.

My suggestion is to only make gig edits after 2 weeks of seeing that there's absolutely no improvements to impressions, etc of your gig.

Do continue promoting your gigs outside of Fiverr, you mentioned you are a motion designer as well perhaps offer gigs on that too. Continue to promote your gig outside of Fiverr, if you have previous clients (not necessarily your friends) offer them a promo for buying through your Fiverr gig. Promote your services to your community, perhaps their is a community event that needs your services, etc. Continuously getting sales (even from outside) will help a lot on your visibility. Fiverr loves it when you get sales and while we do not know the exact formula of the algorithm, sales & private/public feedback plays a big role there.

Do note the services you offer right now is in a very competitive category. So its definitely tough but tread on!

• Like 10
  • Up 2

21 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Уж точно не из-за вашего местоположения, у вас впечатлений буквально ноль? Или, по крайней мере, в 1-2-значной зоне?

Кстати, вы начали в ноябре 2022 года и получили пару продаж, так что поздравляю с этим. Многие люди начинали намного раньше вас и не получали продажи так быстро. Все продажи, которые вы получили от людей, которых вы знаете, или есть хотя бы одна, которая пришла органически от Fiverr?

Когда вы вносите какие-либо изменения в свой концерт, дайте ему как минимум 1-2 недели для изучения впечатлений, прежде чем снова редактировать, каждый раз, когда вы вносите редактирование, оно исчезает из поиска и в некотором смысле «переиндексируется» обратно в поиск. Если вы продолжите редактировать их, он будет снова исчезать из поиска. 

Странно, что вы не отображаются в фильтрах по стране, потому что я просмотрел это сейчас и вижу людей с профилями, созданными в октябре 2022 г. и январе 2023 г. без продаж, но они появляются в поиске (отфильтрованы по вашей стране). Технически  вы должны появиться (по крайней мере, там), если нет других основных проблем, связанных с вашим выступлением.

Я предлагаю вносить изменения только через 2 недели после того, как вы увидите, что нет абсолютно никаких улучшений впечатлений и т. д. от вашего выступления.

Продолжайте продвигать свои концерты за пределами Fiverr, вы упомянули, что являетесь моушн-дизайнером, и, возможно, также предлагаете концерты на нем. Продолжайте продвигать свой концерт за пределами Fiverr, если у вас есть предыдущие клиенты (не обязательно ваши друзья), предлагайте им промо для покупки через ваш концерт Fiverr. Рекламируйте свои услуги в своем сообществе, возможно, это общественное мероприятие, которое нуждается в ваших услугах и т. д. Постоянное получение продаж (даже извне) очень поможет вашей узнаваемости. Fiverr любит, когда вы получаете продажи, и хотя мы не знаем точной формулы алгоритма, продажи и частные/общественные отзывы играют здесь большую роль.

Обратите внимание, что услуги, которые вы предлагаете прямо сейчас, находятся в очень конкурентоспособной категории. Так что это определенно сложно, но продолжайте!

Thank you very much for your reply. There used to be a few impressions, now there are none. Maybe I make a lot of changes to my gig. All sales from people I know. At the time they were, the impressions were growing a bit. But now they're not. Yes, I am concerned about the fact that I can't find my gig nationally. I have a linkedin profile, I'll try there. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

This is strange for me as well. You don't appear in search even when used respective filters.

as suggested, can be possible your category is TOO competitive (40K results !), and that's why fiverr limits how many folks are eligible to be shown on search ?

To confirm, try make gig in different category (which has low competition) other than graphic design . And see whether it appears or not.

Edited by grayprogrammerz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1