Compelling reviews?

vibronx

Feverr now lets us know how many words we need to write as buyers for it to be considered a "compelling" review

compelling.png.b9e0f32ea366d0ce9dd7a87b6f7bb63d.png

And when you complete the word requirement for a compelling review, you become a superstar!!!! 🥰🥰 🥰 Thanks, Fiber!!!!!!!

superstar.png.02fe5206e0c69d7cc2fab9a1a9dfa4dc.png
You can request my autograph for $500 + shipping.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 14
  • Haha 6

• vibronx changed the title to Compelling reviews?

What this does is it encourages people with a very bad attitude to really mess up your stats, and those "long" reviews appear as featured. 

Instead, customers can still use gig multiples up to 20x and we as sellers are not allowed to STOP gig multiples. I don't understand really, smaller platforms have the ability to stop multiples, why aren't they stopping that and instead are ok with cancellations and account damage for sellers? Or even worse, bad ratings... 

• Like 11

I noticed this back in October. If you give 700/700, this is the message you get:

image.png.300bf5e4f231d2c7c7d2c706b6bf3497.png

It reminds me of DuoLingo when they suddenly made the characters overly enthusiastic for each lesson that you complete. The victory dance is a little over the top, even for someone like me whose love language is "Words of Affirmation." Words, however, affect me. My husband caught on early that giving me encouragement like the one above is a great motivator for me! 😂 Why be a superstar when you can go above and beyond? (silly of me, really, since I know what Fiverr is trying to do!)

However, longer reviews might discourage buyers from leaving reviews altogether. If buyers find out that they need to hit a certain limit to be a superstar, that might turn them away.

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

and those "long" reviews appear as featured. 

They better fix the featured section so that more than 2 lines of the review can show, then!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I noticed this back in October. If you give 700/700, this is the message you get:

Oh, that’s nice! I left a review yesterday too and it wasn’t there until I left another one today, so I guess they just rolled it out to me! I like being a superstar more, though!

• Like 7
  • Haha 3