Fiverr sucess manager

asad4132

Question

14 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

None of my questions were answered.

I think this is a big concern! Your questions (dated 1/20/23) have not been answered yet.

32 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

I understand that you really want to get a new Success Manager.

That being the case, I will forward your request to our dedicated team to check and I will update you as soon as possible.

If you need anything else, I am here for you.

Good for you, for being persistent! I really do hope that you get a success manager that will let you talk to him/her anytime, instead of just referring you to the monthly Zoom call!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

but with my experience you have to wait a month sometimes two to get to talk to them again. Sad

It depends on the success manager. If you see that the manager is very busy, ask for another one. The one they switched me to has a very open schedule, even if I don't really use them. So yeah.. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 1/29/2023 at 10:50 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

They are pretty responsive and reply on your questions even by email 

I e-mailed him with several questions and he responded alright. He told me to get an appointment which is over a month. He is booked up over a month. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

I e-mailed him with several questions and he responded alright. He told me to get an appointment which is over a month. He is booked up over a month. 

That is strange! My success manager told me that I can email her as often as I like. I did notice that her schedule is booked out a month for the Zoom calls, too. However, I never do the Zoom calls because of the time difference. Email communication is faster and I can cover more topics.

• Like 4

On 1/30/2023 at 12:39 PM, vickieito said:

That is strange! My success manager told me that I can email her as often as I like.

This is the reply I got when I wanted a success manager that I could e-mail and talk to. When I e-mailed my success manager and asked questions, he said that we should do a zoom instead. That will only happen on February 23. My last e-mail from my success manager was Jan. 20, suggesting we do a zoom instead of e-mailing. None of my questions were answered.

The following is the response from an e-mail I sent to CS asking for a new success manager.

Hey Kendal,

I understand you would like to replace your Success Manager. Your Success Manager has a unique perspective and close familiarity with you as a seller that can help benefit your growth. All success managers’ knowledge base is the same, and the suggestions given by one Success Manager are likely to be similar to those given by a different Success Manager.

Changing Success Managers is not a possibility at the moment. If this option does become available at some point, we will let you know. 

As a friendly reminder, our Success Managers' response time to emails is 1-2 business days. For urgent matters or when your Success Manager is OOO, you can always open a ticket with our Support Team here. As a Seller Plus seller, you enjoy a 5 hrs response time to your tickets.

Kind regards,

My Answer -

My Success Manager has only spoken to me one time. I don't see that he has a unique perspective on my profile.
Sincerely,

Kendal

Hello,
In other words, I have to pay for the success manager whether I get to talk to him or not. Is that right?
Sincerely,

Kendal

This is the response to my last e-mail of Jan 30th. -

Hi Kendal,

My name is Lex and I'll be happy to take over from here.

I understand that you really want to get a new Success Manager.

That being the case, I will forward your request to our dedicated team to check and I will update you as soon as possible.

If you need anything else, I am here for you.

Kind regards,

• Like 5