Rating

isurudmax500

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, isurudmax500 said:

is there a chance to buyers to give a rating for it?

Leaving reviews on orders is completely optional for buyers.

From what I see on the forum, most seller have reviews on 65-75% of their orders. Some have higher percentages. some have lower percentages based on their niche, whether the seller is a repeat buyer, and how busy their buyers are.

I have one gig where  buyers only left reviews on 25% of my orders and they would come back after 10 days and ask to leave a review. It seems like they were all busy. My best-selling gig has reviews on 95% of my orders, so overall I'm at 75% rated reviews.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, richna said:

Though he said he love my work. I wonder why he did not give the review.

I once worked on a project for 5 months creating a 50-hour eLearning course. I threw everything I had into that order and the buyer loved it! However, soon after the delivery, the buyer got busy, the order auto-closed, and the buyer never left a review. Although it would've been nice to get a review on that order, I don't fret too much about it. There will always be buyers who love your work and never leave a review. Leaving reviews can be tedious, especially for repeat buyers who buy the same thing often.

As long as my buyers are happy (and keep coming), I'm happy. 😊

And as you say, it's best not to ask for reviews. Fiverr does allow you to ask for honest reviews, but since Fiverr already reminds buyers to leave reviews 6 times, it's annoying to buyers (and you never want disgruntled buyers leaving reviews).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 4

On 1/22/2023 at 12:20 AM, vickieito said:

Leaving reviews on orders is completely optional for buyers.

From what I see on the forum, most seller have reviews on 65-75% of their orders. Some have higher percentages. some have lower percentages based on their niche, whether the seller is a repeat buyer, and how busy their buyers are.

I have one gig where  buyers only left reviews on 25% of my orders and they would come back after 10 days and ask to leave a review. It seems like they were all busy. My best-selling gig has reviews on 95% of my orders, so overall I'm at 75% rated reviews.

Thank you!

• Like 2