how to take payments from non-fiverr clients on fiverr

noman_ib

Question

i am working with a client from a long but i want him to pay through Fiverr 

all the work has been completed already. can i bring him to Fiverr and send custom offer and close order in 10 mins 

can i do this or it will violate Fiverr terms of services 

• Like 7

16 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Under the Growth and Marketing tab at the top of the screen, there is a subheading "BYOB," which stands for "Bring Your Own Business." This is an easy way to send an offer to someone outside of Fiverr.

i don't see such option in my profile

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Oh gosh, I'm sorry. It's apparent a Seller Plus thing.

Hi @melanielm!

I'm on the Seller Plus Premium plan. Can I see a screenshot of what you are seeing? I'm on the Seller Plus Premium plan and I don't have this option on my "Growth and Marketing" tab. I'd love to learn how the BYOB feature works!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I'm TRS and Seller Plus and I don't have that, either.

I checked mine and I don't have that too @vickieito. That used to be at thing before actually (as in Fiverr years ago), but I believe the "Scale Your Business" section right where you see BYOB in @melanielm's image is what has replaced the BYOB. I'm not sure why everyone's dashboards are not yet synchronized. 😁

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I checked mine and I don't have that too @vickieito. That used to be at thing before actually (as in Fiverr years ago), but I believe the "Scale Your Business" section right where you see BYOB in @melanielm's image is what has replaced the BYOB. I'm not sure why everyone's dashboards are not yet synchronized. 😁

This is interesting! How are BYOB and Scale Your Business different? I haven't been able to use the SYB option since I started due to a technical glitch that CS told me couldn't be fixed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

This is interesting! How are BYOB and Scale Your Business different? I haven't been able to use the SYB option since I started due to a technical glitch that CS told me couldn't be fixed.

They are the same thing in that you can integrate the links you see outside of Fiverr but different in that BYOB's link was you can make an actual custom offer. I have never used that feature though! Primarily because in the early years of me joining Fiverr I was still in uni and more of a buyer. 🤣 

Here's a good video on what it was!

I see it has stopped in 2019 for some users and I guess has become a forever glitch. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1