My all gigs gone from 1st page to last page without any reason?

lehning

in this 15th June fiverr promote my level one to level two and today my all states shown 100% but my gigs which apper before level two at first or 2nd 3rd page of search today my all gigs gone to last or 2nd or 3rd  last page

Please give sulotion

Seller Dash Board short.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lehning said:

in this 15th June fiverr promote my level one to level two and today my all states shown 100% but my gigs which apper before level two at first or 2nd 3rd page of search today my all gigs gone to last or 2nd or 3rd  last page

Please give sulotion

I am facing this problem since December after getting level 1. My gig continiously staying between 12-14 pages, and also gig impressions is very low. I am worried about that, although I have got few orders. I don't know when I will get back to 1-3 pages. I think after getting new level fiverr may decrease gig position as well as imressions.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

After collecting level two my all gigs rank dowwn from first page to last page and some one ask me to change title and description (I do that all process but my gigs still very low position (search and click) and also have no order in last fifteen day's....    

all states in 100% but face tribble

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Since the buyer's request on Fiverr ended, I have 10 gigs (include 4 promoted gigs) Also purchae seller plus plan from last three months, but not recived match message. 
However, I am a level two seller and have completed around 300 orders before new future.

I'm continued hard working and also change description, gigs images, and seo but still have no match message

Any expert guide me for this issue?

Lehning.png

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I have heard that some people have reduced orders due to various updates that come from time to time. But after a few days it will be fine. I think your problem can be solved by putting some new similar gigs without changing the existing gigs and studying this with a little patience.

• Like 3