How can I get the order?

noman_creation7

Hi @noman_creation7,

You might want to search the forum - there are many new sellers like you, asking the same questions every day.

As mentioned, starting a business takes a lot of time and effort.

I like how @lloydsolutions said it here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/

You also might want to read @miiila's article here with 5 tips to get started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/279005-the-first-5-things-you-should-do-when-starting-your-fiverr-career/

• Like 4

@noman_creation7 @foysal_mondol  I'm not sure what you expected when you came to Fiverr?  Did you really think that you would post your gigs and the orders would come flooding in?  As @jonbaas has said, you need to think like business people.  Why would a seller want to come to you instead of anyone else in your field? What have you done to be innovative in your gigs?  What market research have you done?

All of these are questions that every successful freelancer has asked themselves and answered. But this will not happen overnight.  You will not make a comfortable income on Fiverr after 1 month. Fact!  You need to work on it, and constantly tweak your gigs until you're happy that you can do no more. 

Ignore anyone that tells you to market your gig, and promote it on social media until you're happy that you have done the above. Otherwise you're just flooding an already saturated market with the same old stuff.  

Have patience.  Stop looking at your metrics and concentrate on what you can influence.  

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@breals hello brother. Thank you for you important knowledge. as you said that " You will not make a comfortable income on Fiverr after 1 month. Fact!  You need to work on it, and constantly tweak your gigs until you're happy that you can do no more " so for your information i create my gig 1 month ago but my research was start before then. As i said i don't loss hope. As a new fiverr seller i know i have a lot to experience. Lets see how is my journey. Pray for me. And again thank you that you notice my replay 😄

• Like 7