How to get order in fiverr?

foysal_mondol

Hello everyone,

I'm new here in this platform. But I've 2 years of experience of video editing. I create my account 20 days ago & i started marketing in tweeter, LinkedIn also Instagram to. The impressions and the click rete is quite good. But still there is no order, how can i get order from here, Can you guys please give some tips. Thank you in advance.

• Like 6

Social media marketing is only effective if you can reach the relevant buyers. Do the research. Read forum seller tips articles. Play with keywords, tags, and titles to increase impressions. Keep the things that work and change the things that don't work. An attractive gig thumbnail is required to get gig clicks. And a good gig description and package details can convert those clicks into orders. Make sure to wait at least one week to see the results if you edit your gig. These are basics, easy to learn hard to master.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, foysal_mondol said:

200 impressions of 7 days of all 3 gigs. 

How many clicks do you have for each gig?

200 impressions means that you are getting shown to buyers on Fiverr's marketplace. You can work on getting more impressions by being the high-quality seller that Fiverr promotes.

If you have low clicks, that means buyers aren't interested in your gig and you need to make your gig card more attractive to your target buyers (e.g., images, videos, prices, and titles).

If you have a low conversion rate (clicks are not turning into orders), then you need to tailor your gigs so that buyers will be convinced to buy from you once they visit your gig page.

There are 46,731 services available for video editors. That's your competition. In order to get seen, you have to make yourself stand out from the crowd. You can do this by targeting a specific group of buyers, communicating your points of difference, and building up you portfolio to give yourself credibility with your buyers.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

Hi @vickieitothank you for your valuable time. So as you said " You can work on getting more impressions by being the high-quality seller that Fiverr promotes " so how can i be that, if you can give me some tips. Also you said that " If you have a low conversion rate (clicks are not turning into orders), then you need to tailor your gigs so that buyers will be convinced to buy from you once they visit your gig page ". First tell me how can i tailor my gigs? And can you also tell me what is tailor mean? Yeah I've many competitor, but the category i selected its not that much competitor.  But still not get my first order. As a new fiverr seller I'm doing all those things that should have done.

Edited by foysal_mondol
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, foysal_mondol said:

by being the high-quality seller that Fiverr promotes " so how can i be that, if you can give me some tips.

Please see the article below. It is very detailed in describing how Fiverr determines "appearance" quality and "delivery" quality for each seller.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-📈-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

15 minutes ago, foysal_mondol said:

Also you said that " If you have a low conversion rate (clicks are not turning into orders), then you need to tailor your gigs so that buyers will be convinced to buy from you once they visit your gig page ".

I checked out your gigs and here's what you can do to improve them:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

18 minutes ago, foysal_mondol said:

First tell me how can i tailor my gigs? And can you also tell me what is tailor mean?

This means you write your profile and gig descriptions for your buyers - less "I, me, my" statements and more "you" statements. Address your buyers' pain points and show them how you are the solution to their problems. I like @jonbaas's article here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/

20 minutes ago, foysal_mondol said:

As a new fiverr seller I'm doing all those things that should have done.

Not yet. 😊 As a seller, there's a lot to do. Read the articles above and follow the tips to optimize your business. Being in business requires that you constantly research, apply, test, and check your progress to grow your business.

• Like 4

I have edited my gig's many times. After edited i found my gig in page 4/5, But first before edited it was like page 2 in top. I edited my gigs Just because my gig primary images, and many thing wasn't that much accreditive. So after searching YT a lot of things i discovered also that my gig description wasn't SEO friendly. So should i edited my gig's that i done before OR should i reupload my gig's with everything correctly? 

• Like 11

You can edit but remember that editing your gig can affect its ranking in search results. If you make significant changes to your gig (description, price, etc), it may take some time to get back to its previous ranking.

I think its not a big problem. Fiverr allow to edit your gig for make it professional. 

• Like 7