Gig Ranking

bokiiii

Question

Hi, i have some problems with my gig ranking. I was working on fiverr for about year and a half now, i am level two seller with many reviews on my gig (5.0 stars overall).

However, I got all those reviews by clients from buyer request and i gave my best to rank this gig up to first page, but it never happened. I changed so many keywords, got so many reviews, changed descriptions, pictures... I also waited for about a month between those changes because i know you can expect changes in ranking over night.

Can someone give me some advices for this? Thank you 🙂

• Like 5

22 answers to this question

On 1/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, bokiiii said:

Hi everyone, I have some problems with my gigs.

I deliver every order withing agreed time, some orders even before, I got a lot of 5 stars reviews in last months, changed gig descrption few times and prices and everything was okay. But now suddenly, my gigs are ranked low and they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote.

Can someone explain to me what is happening?  

Hello too

Probably your buyers gave you negative private feedback that has affected your gigs!

• Like 8

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing great 🙂

I want to know something about pro gigs, how to make one, what qualities do i need before i make this pro gig?

If anyone have some experience about this please give me some advices. 

Thank you very much 🙂 

• Like 5

Hi everyone, I have some problems with my gigs.

I deliver every order withing agreed time, some orders even before, I got a lot of 5 stars reviews in last months, changed gig descrption few times and prices and everything was okay. But now suddenly, my gigs are ranked low and they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote.

Can someone explain to me what is happening?  

• Like 12

14 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You already know the answer. You said: "they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote."

THAT is what is happening.

Thank you very much for poitning that, but that doesnt help me at all.

I dodnt do anything bad to make my gigs unqualified for pormotion.

I got a lot of 5.0 star reviews, good and really nice customers in past few weeks, so i dont think i did anything to make my gigs ranking so low (down to zero)

So please if you have explanation feel free to write that but right now "THAT is what is happening." is not gonna solve anything. 

Thank you

• Like 10

5 hours ago, bokiiii said:

So please if you have explanation feel free to write that but right now "THAT is what is happening." is not gonna solve anything. 

You answered your own question. If you don't qualify, then you don't qualify. None of us know anything more than that.

You are not going to get the answers that you seem to want.

• Like 8

Hi everyone 🙂 

Can you share some experience with me about Fiverr Pro,

How long do you wait for answer when you send application?

Did you see some big changes after your gig became Pro selected?

How many times can you send application?

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

Only a few people from thousands are accepted into the Fiverr Pro program. So most applicants are not accepted. Don't get your hopes up.

If you are a Pro seller, then you will be under even more scrutiny, since Fiverr has very specific standards. For example, your gigs will need to be at least a certain price. You can apply multiple times, but that doesn't mean they will ever accept you. It's a very strict program and thus not everyone is accepted.

• Like 13

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well

I dont even know why i write this since I know there is no solution to my problem but whatever, here it is:

I got few bad private feedbacks (even dough my public feedbacks were amazing, 5 stars), I know that i got bad reviews because my manager told me so.

I tried everything, changing my gigs, changing keywords, contacting old customers in order to get some new reviews, and, you guessed it, nothing happened.

My whole profile, all my gigs are down. So is there any solution to this, is there any solution to get my gigs ranking back?

Or is this whole thing made like that, once you go down , you can go back?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, bokiiii said:

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well

I dont even know why i write this since I know there is no solution to my problem but whatever, here it is:

I got few bad private feedbacks (even dough my public feedbacks were amazing, 5 stars), I know that i got bad reviews because my manager told me so.

I tried everything, changing my gigs, changing keywords, contacting old customers in order to get some new reviews, and, you guessed it, nothing happened.

My whole profile, all my gigs are down. So is there any solution to this, is there any solution to get my gigs ranking back?

Or is this whole thing made like that, once you go down , you can go back?

very simple, if your performance has dropped now you have to make it go back up, so having many orders (even from past clients ) deliver perfect orders, so that your clients leave you positive private reviews.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, bokiiii said:

It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover. As of now, all you can do is complete the order you have or the orders you get from your returning buyers. Getting positive private feedback would help.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 8

Hi everyone, i hope you are doing great!

I just wanted to talk about gig ranking because i saw some people have problem with their gigs being ranked low suddenly. That happened to me too, but i have great news:

After i shared some of my gigs on other platforms (instagram) and contacted some of my old customers and got 5.0 star review, I got my gigs back to second page, and i can promote them again.

So, to everyone struggling with this problem, keep going, try to promote your gigs as much as you can, focus on high quality deliveries and dont give up!

All the best 🙂❤️

• Like 16

This is really bad

my gig has been deranked for months due to cancellations which reduced my ocr drastically to 67%, i lost my level one badge and was taken back to being a new seller and my account has been dormant. recently my ocr got back to 100%. Is there a chance for me to get back my level one badge after this evaluation coming up on the 15th of this month?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, weltzer said:

This is really bad

my gig has been deranked for months due to cancellations which reduced my ocr drastically to 67%, i lost my level one badge and was taken back to being a new seller and my account has been dormant. recently my ocr got back to 100%. Is there a chance for me to get back my level one badge after this evaluation coming up on the 15th of this month?

Same thing happened to me, i was deranked from level two to level one. But now i have all needed requirements for level two so i am just waiting for April 15th. I will keep you posted 🙂

• Like 5

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing great 🙂 

I've seen a lot of comments on other posts saying you need to stay online for 15 or more hours a day so you can get more impressions on your gigs. Please understand, staying online has nothing to do with your gig impressions. You dont have to be always online, all you need to do is download fiverr app on your phone, so you can get notification when someone messages you and that way you can answer you buyer in few seconds.

To be honest, I am not even sure what they mean by "staying online for 15 hours", does that mean that they have opened Fiverr website on their computer for a whole day? If so, please dont do this.

Instead of wasting your time, here are some tips that you can do to improve yourself and your gigs:

• Change your current keywords to some more attractive keywords (you can see in search bar which keywords are mostly written by buyers)
  • Change your gig description and try using some relevant keywords while writing it
  • Change your main gig picture and make some eye-catching picture (which can maybe explain what your gig offers and what your packages offer)
  • Create gig packages
  • Add extras in your gig
  • Promote your gigs on fiverr (If "promoted gigs" option is available for you)
  • Be nice to everyone who messages you, even if they dont buy anything from you, if you are nice to them, they will maybe refer you to their friends
  • Practice, instead of just sitting in front your desktop and being "active", use this time to upgrade your skills, learn from courses, watch tutorials
  • Make portfolio (while practicing you can make your portfolio too, for example, if you are digital artist, while practicing your drawing, you can put your finished drawings in your portfolio on Fiverr)

For the end, one more time, DON'T waste your time by "staying online" for 15 hours, instead of that try to actually make something good for yourself and your Fiverr profile.

Have a nice day everyone 🙂 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1