IMPORTANT QUESTION

ahmad_query

Question

Hello, I have been on Fiverr from almost 2-3 months but not even a single client has messaged me. I created the account when buyer request was about to remove, then it was removed and Fiverr introduced a new feature call "Fiverr match!", Its been 2 months their is no notification nothing. I even paid to grow my Fiverr gig, I have 4 different gigs, My highest impression is 2.0k and more than 65+ clicks but then also not a single notification or message, Can anyone give me a satisfy answer?

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, ahmad_query said:

Its been 2 months their is no notification nothing.

Hi @ahmad_query, you might want to read this post - it has a lot of helpful links. The last link is to a post I wrote for a web developer, so that link might be helpful for you:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292630-why-fiverr-continues-to-ignore-my-profile/?do=findComment&comment=1844616

9 hours ago, ahmad_query said:

My highest impression is 2.0k and more than 65+ clicks but then also not a single notification or message,

2k impressions and 65 clicks is really good. If you have clicks and no orders, it means that people are visiting your gig and made the decision not to buy. So it doesn't make sense to promote your gig if people aren't going to buy your services. First, fix and optimize your gigs so it appeals to your target buyers. Then, you can turn on your promotions, if needed. The links that I shared in the attached article should also help you target your gigs so it appeals to your buyers. Don't have a generic gig, make your gig stand out from the competition.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

49 minutes ago, ahmad_query said:

Hi  @vickieito, I read your detailed answer but I would like that at least once you visit my profile, well now its 3k+ impressions and 180 clicks but still no notification nothing.

Hi @ahmad_query, I did look at your profile and 4 gigs before I answered you and felt that the links would be most beneficial to you. I noticed your gigs looked generic and you only had two sentences in each gig description. You could also show off your portfolio better. So you definitely can rewrite your gigs so that they speak to your customers. The links I provided should help. I just looked at your gigs again and haven't seen any changes yet, so let me know when the changes are made and I can take a look at your gigs again. Thanks!

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Hi  @vickieito, I read your detailed answer but I would like that at least once you visit my profile, well now its 3k+ impressions and 180 clicks but still no notification nothing. I read your detailed paragraph and I have already done all the followed things but still cannot find any thing on Fiverr. I would like that once you visited my profile. The problem is not that I'm not getting orders, the problem is there is no single message or notification on my account which is 2-3 months old. I have used Fiverr before (old account) there were hundred of buyer requests within weeks but after the Fiverr update nothing is here,  Thanks for replying me            

Edited by ahmad_query
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, ahmad_query said:

I have used Fiverr before (old account)

Why don’t you use your old account? Why did you open a new one? 

30 minutes ago, ahmad_query said:

the problem is there is no single message or notification

Are you saying that you have a bug? If you have a visual bug that doesn’t display notifications then you need to contact customer support. 
but if the problem is that you are just simply not getting orders, messages etc from clients and therefore no notifications for those then it’s not a fiverr problem, you still need to read all links that @vickieito attached for you and I can say for a fact that it takes longer than just an hour that you took (if you even followed all her links and links within her links). 
3000impresions is a lot. I get a few orders with those impressions so if you don’t then you need to change something in your gig so people who see and visit your gig will start sending you messages and orders 

34 minutes ago, ahmad_query said:

there were hundred of buyer requests within weeks but after the Fiverr update nothing is here

Of course nothing is there, BRs are removed. And fiverr briefs you also might not get notifications as not all sellers receive them, not even an experienced ones. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

hi @vickieito , first of all I wanna say thank you for seeing my gigs. Actually, I have paid to promote my gigs so at this time I can't do changes in my gigs but surely when this is done I will definitely improve my gig's by your information which you have provided me through links. There are 4k impression and almost 200 clicks in single gig but still nothing anyway I again thank you for your guidance. Talk to you later    

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Hi @mariashtelle1, I left old account because it was not relevant to my service that I provide. It was a useless account with a single gig but still got hundreds of buyer requests. No, I'm not saying that this is bug, I know Fiverr from 2 years and I know how it works. Maybe, there is some faults in my gig's, I must see that.

See you later, Thanks for your time   

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, ahmad_query said:

There are 4k impression and almost 200 clicks in single gig but still nothing

If you got those clicks by paying someone to promote your gigs, they could be sharing it somewhere randomly and possibly getting their friends to click on links, and that doesn't bring orders. It just messes up your gig conversion (as in, if people are clicking but nobody is buying, your gigs must be bad, and Fiverr will show them to fewer buyers).

• Like 8