GETTING CLICKS BUT NOT ORDERS! :(

andanimation

Question

I am a newbie and getting clicks but not turning out in to orders of my Whiteboard gig. ☹️

Can you please tell me the reason behind this? Or any tips so that I can improve my gigs and get orders. I've put all original works screenshot, a nice portfolio video and dully filled description of the gig and packages.

Thanks in advance!!! 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr and obviously that's a huge factor. Why aren't you getting orders? That's hard to say, maybe you attract people that expect a lower price and don't like your prices. Others might not like your samples, who knows. Only people that click and then go away would know the reason. But you can experiment with new samples, new gig descriptions and see if it changes anything.

• Like 12

You have at least three gigs in the same video ad category.

New sellers should avoid having too many gigs in the same category, otherwise their own gigs may be competing against each other and reducing visibility in the algorithm. 

I got 190 clicks but no orders for the past week. Suddenly, I got two orders today. :classic_ninja:

• Like 9

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr and obviously that's a huge factor. Why aren't you getting orders? That's hard to say, maybe you attract people that expect a lower price and don't like your prices. Others might not like your samples, who knows. Only people that click and then go away would know the reason. But you can experiment with new samples, new gig descriptions and see if it changes anything

• Like 3