Question about quality issues and statistics

xandriadv

Question

Hello everyone, I used to be a very successful 5 star rating Fiverr seller for 3 years, I had constant orders and over +1000 reviews. Up until 3 months ago, I had horrible period in my life which led me to be absent on Fiverr, I had MANY late deliveries and cancelations, from Level 2  I dropped to "New seller". I tried everything to get back on my feet and luckily because of my repeated buyers, I am back on Level 1 and will get back to Level 2 in one month. My stats got improved but my gigs are basically on last pages even with thousands of 5 rating reviews from before and some of now (from repeated buyers), my gigs are not eligible to promotions anymore and I have absolutely no orders from new buyers for a month or so even tho stats are much improved.

My question is.... will that one bad month in my life and on Fiverr still have a huge impact on my Fiverr profile/gigs in future? Does statistics reset or something... I just hope that sellers do get a second chance. My gigs are currently not promotable *due to possible quality issues*. Will I be able to get promotions back since I had them before?

Thanks anyone in advance!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, xandriadv said:

please share your opinion.

You may have gone offline for an extended period of time without changing the status of your account to "Away," and you may not have answer any queries during the period of time, and may have even canceled some orders that you were unaware of.

Nothing you can do until the initial 60 period day (or 90 days) pass.

• Like 5

Hello. Sorry to hear that. This isn't about the tough time you had in your life. It's just how the algorithm works. Like late deliveries and cancelations you got. Since you are already working with your repeat clients focus on that for now. Eventually, it will get back to normal.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

Hello. Sorry to hear that. This isn't about the tough time you had in your life. It's just how the algorithm works. Like late deliveries and cancelations you got. Since you are already working with your repeat clients focus on that for now. Eventually, it will get back to normal.

Thank you for your answer. It’s just that I haven’t received a order from new buyer from August 15.. I mean that’s when I was demoted to “New seller”, I finally got Level 1 on October 15 and I thought that maybe that would get gigs in better position but no, still nothing. So I don’t know if it’s about levels or something. I’m just very worried that one bad month would destroy 3 years of work and I won’t be able to recover since there is less and less work from repeated buyers. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

You may have gone offline for an extended period of time without changing the status of your account to "Away," and you may not have answer any queries during the period of time, and may have even canceled some orders that you were unaware of.

Nothing you can do until the initial 60 period day (or 90 days) pass.

Stats from my side are improved as much as I can but gigs on searches are horrible at the moment like nothing is changing actually. I got demoted to New seller 2 months ago. Do you think on November it would go back to normal? 

IMG_8140.jpg

• Like 3