why my gigs are not ranking

shantanu121355

I think there are some issues here:

For starters, staying online is a waste of time and it will never give you orders.

Then also.. you are a digital marketer, people should come to you for ranking advice, yet you are asking us..

Leaving those things aside... You were promoted by Fiverr when you created your gigs, but never received an order, so Fiverr obviously went ahead and promoted others. New people are constantly making accounts and gigs, so if you didn't perform well, then those persons with great performance are at the top of search results. You never had any order so.. clearly others are pushed in front. Fiverr is all about customer satisfaction, people that have a high customer satisfaction rate are at the top, and obviosly without any order or review.. your gigs aren't really shown in the search results. It's that simple. 

• Like 22
  • Sad 2
  • Up 6

You could change the gig images so that people can read the text easily on the profile page (so you could reduce the amount of text and maybe make it a bit bigger so it can be read easily on the profile) and so it doesn't get cropped there.

Maybe change your profile text. It says you have been in the industry since 2011 but that you graduated in 2023. Is that correct? Is all the section about having "worked with big multinational brands like Rolex and all the way to growing a start-up till it got featured on shark tank" correct? Since that seems quite similar to a Pro seller's profile description. If it's not quite correct you could change that. Maybe check for slight spelling issues in the Facebook ads gig.

• Like 16
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

why my gigs are not ranking though i active maximum time of the day

There might be many reasons. To rank your gig, first of all you must have to follow Fiverr's guidelines. Your gig must have to be attractive, need to use proper tag, meta tags. You have to do SEO of your gig images as well. Other then you have to do promotion of your gig in various social media. If you do so no doubt your gig will rank.  

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It most likely has to do with a lack of recent deliveries, bad private reviews, etc. Or simply the competitors surpassed you with better performance..

tomorrow my gig arise on the first page. today all my gigs disappeared. in which no order was completed and only 1700 services are available even there I can not find one of my gigs. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Well your performance in the past 2 months matters. If you had a bad review be it private or public, few orders, stuff like that can affect you. I am dealing with that myself, I am in search but I am pushed way back due to one (or maybe more) bad private review. So yes, performance matters. At this point all you can do is to work on your gigs, promote them, improve your skills, etc. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

Note few things 
1. I changed my network
2. all my gigs are disappeared
3. I was inactive for 24 hours.

do you received negative feedback? double check the title, description and image, maybe there is something wrong

• Like 11

On 3/17/2023 at 9:46 AM, shantanu121355 said:

My gig was ranked. I came to my hometown and after that, I can not find my gig in the search result. can anyone suggest me any solusion?

Check the GIG pricing, and focus on GIG image optimization. Best wishes to you. 😊 

• Like 9

At last, all my gigs are visible and ranked again on the 2nd page. Thanks, everyone for your valuable feedback. Hope you guys also find a solution to your problem.
image.png.b19fa45f3a60ab6204eb75f0a60fe46d.png
In the graph, you can see everything. On March 15 my gig ranked and I got 79 clicks and 2.5k impressions on march 17 it came to 133 impressions as it was not discoverable. Now it is searchable.

Again thanks everyone

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

See the graph. my gig came on first page and its deranked and even it was not findable on Fiverr. after few days it again ranked and after two days it's gone again. (in two days i got orders not deliver anything)

Screenshot 2023-04-10 093830.png

You claim yourself to be "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and still cannot figure out the issue? How are you gonna offer your services to buyer if you cannot do anything for your own gigs 🤦‍♀️

Your gig images are not attractive for buyers that's why your clicks/impressions are dropping and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you! So you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions as well!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You claim yourself to be "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and still cannot figure out the issue? How are you gonna offer your services to buyer if you cannot do anything for your own gigs 🤦‍♀️

Your gig images are not attractive for buyers that's why your clicks/impressions are dropping and other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you! So you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions as well!

try to answer something destructive and constructive and if you do not have any idea just skip it. Yes, I claim myself a  "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and that's why( for my service ) my gig comes on the first page again and again. Here the fact is different if you do not have the intention to understand the issue then no one can make you understand.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, shantanu121355 said:

try to answer something destructive and constructive and if you do not have any idea just skip it. Yes, I claim myself a  "Professionally Trained Digital Marketing expert" and that's why( for my service ) my gig comes on the first page again and again. Here the fact is different if you do not have the intention to understand the issue then no one can make you understand.

I am being honest here.. That's why I suggested you to work on your gigs.. And you cannot bear other seller's suggestions? 🤦‍♀️

Suppose: If your Facebook Post (Creative for Campaigns) is not getting clicks or impressions then won't you work on your creative (image) to make it better? Same it goes for the gigs! 

See for yourself too: You have been on Fiverr since January 2020 and got 16 reviews yet! And like you said your gigs are on 1st page but you are not getting good clicks/impressions, that means your gigs are not attractive for buyers!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1