why my gigs are not ranking

shantanu121355

Question

5 answers to this question

You could change the gig images so that people can read the text easily on the profile page (so you could reduce the amount of text and maybe make it a bit bigger so it can be read easily on the profile) and so it doesn't get cropped there.

Maybe change your profile text. It says you have been in the industry since 2011 but that you graduated in 2023. Is that correct? Is all the section about having "worked with big multinational brands like Rolex and all the way to growing a start-up till it got featured on shark tank" correct? Since that seems quite similar to a Pro seller's profile description. If it's not quite correct you could change that. Maybe check for slight spelling issues in the Facebook ads gig.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

I think there are some issues here:

For starters, staying online is a waste of time and it will never give you orders.

Then also.. you are a digital marketer, people should come to you for ranking advice, yet you are asking us..

Leaving those things aside... You were promoted by Fiverr when you created your gigs, but never received an order, so Fiverr obviously went ahead and promoted others. New people are constantly making accounts and gigs, so if you didn't perform well, then those persons with great performance are at the top of search results. You never had any order so.. clearly others are pushed in front. Fiverr is all about customer satisfaction, people that have a high customer satisfaction rate are at the top, and obviosly without any order or review.. your gigs aren't really shown in the search results. It's that simple. 

• Like 11
  • Up 6

8 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

why my gigs are not ranking though i active maximum time of the day

There might be many reasons. To rank your gig, first of all you must have to follow Fiverr's guidelines. Your gig must have to be attractive, need to use proper tag, meta tags. You have to do SEO of your gig images as well. Other then you have to do promotion of your gig in various social media. If you do so no doubt your gig will rank.  

• Like 7