If buyer want sample in message

aj_anik1

Question

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, aj_anik1 said:

What can I do if buyer want sample in message before placing the order?

does fiverr provide watermark from them? 

Should I put a watermark on the sample or not?

Hi @aj_anik1 - your buyer is asking for a FREE sample, so it's up to you to decide if you will provide one or not. And if you want to add a watermark or not.

I choose not to give free samples. I already have samples prepared in advance to show what I can do. If they want to test my skills in doing their project, we usually to a smaller test order first. If that goes well, I can finish the balance on the next order.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I personally do give free samples, but the sample should NEVER be a complete work or be usable for them for commercial purposes.

For example, I provide voice overs. Out of the script they send, I only provide a 20 second sample, and I may omit the company or brand name.

If it is not possible because the script is so small, then in this case I may add an audio watermark.

As Vickieito said, it is completely up to you whether to provide samples or not. I prefer to because people will see an exact example of how I sound for their script and on that day, so there is less scope for them to hate it and leave me a bad review since they know exactly what they're getting haha.

• Like 4