Review and feedback

tayef47

Hello,

I am a new seller on this platform. I've tried different techniques for the last few months to try and find some work but was unable to find any. All 7 of my gigs combined gets around 220 impressions per week.

Am I missing something? What should I do now ?

• Like 12

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Please list five of the techniques that you have tried.

I've been updating gig images regularly, updating gig description, making changes to gig title, staying online for around 12-14 hours.

The only thing i'm lacking is buyer request. For some reasons buyer request don't appear on my account. 

Kindly suggest some ideas.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, webdevhome said:

Regular buyer requests and stay active for more than 15 hours, I hope you will get the order

Buyer request don't appear in my account for some reason. I do try and stay online as long as I stay awake.

• Like 7

Hi there..

Here is my honest review,

1. You have 7 GIGS, three of them same same exact thumbnail. The other two same with each other. It makes you unprofessional.

2. All 7 gigs only have 1 thumbnail? WHY? New seller can have three thumbnail. You should use this benefit.

3: WRONG CHOICE OF FONTfor WEB DESIGN. (is that comic-sans ?) ---> It shows that you doesn't have design skill. LAYOUT are messy.

4. Poor description. None of your description shows that you an expert. What you have right now is just a general introduction, nothing special that attract Buyer.

5. FAQS is lacking. FAQS is important point to show Buyer that you are an expert. WHY? Because it shows you know what problem Buyer usually have, and you know the answer upfront.  NONE of your FAQS explain something about your services. For Me, it shows that you know nothing about the problem when designing a website. You only know the basic, NOT a PRO.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

@tayef47   As a starting point, if you've worked for many years as a web designer I would expect to see a portfolio of websites you've completed.  I can't see one.  Also you gig images are all the same, this would imply that you have nothing else to show.  It's all well and good having impressions and clicks to your gigs, but if people don't like what they see they'll bounce strait back out again

• Like 40
  • Thanks 1

Guest mamunmia120

I have the same problem, I have 2.2K impression clicks 12 in the last 7 days. I am waiting And I believe, that if you stick with it, success will come one day

1. You pay attention to your gig description, title, price, gig image. See if there are any mistakes in it

Hi there.

It goes like this:

High Impressions means that you got right keyword. (Good job)

BUT Click low.., it means that your gigs thumbnail failed to attract buyer to check your gigs.

What to do: Improve your gigs thumbnail design.

CLICK HIGH, ORDER LOW:

It means that your gigs failed convert your potential buyer to order your service.

What to do: Improve your gigs description, check your price and offer.

CHECK THIS GREAT VIDEO provided by Fiverr:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

It definitely can help you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, breals said:

@tayef47   As a starting point, if you've worked for many years as a web designer I would expect to see a portfolio of websites you've completed.  I can't see one.  Also you gig images are all the same, this would imply that you have nothing else to show.  It's all well and good having impressions and clicks to your gigs, but if people don't like what they see they'll bounce strait back out again

actually I updated all my gigs with a video of a recent project that I completed and I really like the design of that project. I have different images for different gigs.

Also, I have a portfolio website ( [link] ), how do i add the website so that all buyers can see ?

[Mod note: external link removed.]

• Like 40
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone,

I am a new seller and struggling to get any orders. So i figured something might be wrong with my gigs and profile. I would like a review of my gigs and profile and feedback on what aspect I can improve.

Thank you.

Edited by tayef47
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

• tayef47 changed the title to Review and feedback

Hi @tayef47, you have zero sales. You're also in a very competitive category with very generic-looking gigs. You're going to have to find ways to connect with your customers and differentiate yourself from the competition. 

Here are some articles that can help you do that:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/273172-the-simplest-way-to-get-a-boost-in-ranking/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282867-how-to-build-credibility-on-fiverr-even-if-youre-a-new-seller-with-zero-reviews/

• Like 10

Hello,

I'm new seller with 0 sales. Last week I had 1300+ gig impression with 25 clicks, but as this week started I only have 217 impression and no clicks. Why such a drop all of a sudden ? What can i do in this situation? Can someone provide overall feedback on my gigs?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, tayef47 said:

Hello,

I'm new seller with 0 sales. Last week I had 1300+ gig impression with 25 clicks, but as this week started I only have 217 impression and no clicks. Why such a drop all of a sudden ? What can i do in this situation? Can someone provide overall feedback on my gigs?

you are  doing great : Fiverr count your   organic  boost gig sales : be paitience  one day you reached sales level 

• Like 2