How can i get more sell on fiverr

web_developmen

• 1 month later...

hey buddy , I hope you are well
Gig rank is depend ,on your seo keywords , good title & catagory of your gig, how you manage your clients ,
So if you want to make a good rank to of your gig, always try to make social media marketing, it is vary important for your gig rank,

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi everyone,
last fews day, i am facing a problem. my best selling gig are not showing on search appear. every time showing 2 or 3 page. i will contact fiverr support 10 days ago. they told me, they are back on 10 days. but 10 days is completed. but not get any reply.
anyone here to help me.
thank you.

Capture.PNG.9527fb9c642ebb124f0c2f4248fdaee6.PNG
Capture896×347 20.8 KB
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, web_developmen said:

how can i get more order on fiverr. 

Do you think there's a secret recipe? There's nothing like that. Hard work, experimenting with gigs, keywords, tags, descriptions, images, gig videos, see what works and what doesn't work for your target audience. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all try to understand which service is needed the buyer. More and more research with keyword then find out the best service for your client that has demand on market place. Then create eye catching gig to attract your desired buyer and try to convince them to hire you. Always try to keep your buyer satisfied because it is the most important thing on Fiverr. If you keep your buyer satisfied then you can go with him/her for a long time service. Thanks.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 10:29 AM, digitalavinash said:

just looked into your profile and found you not published any gig on your profile. so how can you expect to get any order.  it seems like you are making fun here or you don't know anything about publishing gig.

i am already publish 4 gig. please check carefully. and if have any suggestion for me, let me know.

image.thumb.png.63b6f1a5a37b6a8000e7dda3d7276ede.png

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...