I am new at fiverr. I have completed just one order. How can i get more order?

raufunhr

@raufunhr  -   I too am a web designer and I have worked hard to gain credibility on Fiverr.  I have worked with clients all over the world and I am pleased to say that I think I know what good looks like.   I also smell a rat when I see one.  

I have been through your portfolio and looked at the impressive designs you're showcasing as your work. Some of which are just $30.  Wow!  

So here's the thing.    I searched the websites that you have listed as you're own. In case you're wondering, they're the ones on your profile images.  Some of these are huge, complex sites that would command 4 figure pay checks for the developer.  This would lead me to think that you are in fact using other peoples intellectual property as your own.  One of these websites (I won't tell you which, as you probably know if you designed the site) state that they will sue anyone that uses their images.   They have a bit of a don't mess with us or we'll take you down statement. Quite scary actually. 

It's also unfortunate for you I am only 10 minutes away from one of your clients.  I am more than happy to go and ask them if you designed their site and feedback to the forum. 

So my feedback is this.  If you're the designer of the websites in your images then great. Add them to your Portfolio page and triple your prices you will will make an absolute killing.  I will even hire you for some work as you will make me a hefty profit if you take on some of my backlog.  But!   If this is not your work, and you're using other websites as your own then please be warned this will not end well.  Especially looking at the legal statements on some of these pages.  

I hope this feedback helps, and I'm really looking forward to being proven wrong. 

Breals

Edited by breals
  • Like 23
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

raufunhr   Your silence speaks volumes.  I will be reporting you to Fiverr for copyright violations.  Your actions create a bad name for all honest and hard working website designers around the world.  Ordinarily I would have let this go and put it down to inexperience. However, you state that you're English speaking, and you have ticked up my post, so you can clearly understand what I am saying, which makes it even more frustrating. 

I have also taken the liberty of contacting the website owners to let them know you're infringing on their intellectual property.  I'm sure they will be in touch with you in due course.  Maybe this will be a lesson to you that you can not copy other peoples work and say it's your own.  

Breals

• Like 16
  • Haha 2

On 8/11/2022 at 10:29 PM, raufunhr said:

I am a WordPress web designer and developer.  I have done 50+ Wordpress Project outside of Fiverr.

How can I gate More Order on Fiverr.

Thanks,

Raufun

Raufun, 

Congrats for your first step!

Same as @Breals I checked your gigs and I'm very surprised about your pricing. Designing a website for $30 is no justification to anyone who bares the real web designing talent. I really doubt if you used nulled themes / plugins to achieve those prices but it's not professional.

To become a good web expert It takes years of practice, continuously learning new things & using authentic images, themes & plugins. Follow the ethics and more buyer will come to you.

Being a professional web designer you need to follow best practices and charge accordingly. Remember charging less doesn't put you up in the competition but doing rightful will absolutely push you up. 

Now answer to your question - 

Keep Keen eyes on buyer request under your category, you'll probably find a good opportunity. 

Optimize your gigs for a fair & quality deliveries. 

Wait for buyer to reach you out and respond quickly and guide best with your professional experience. 

For references you can explore seller guides on fiverr for do's and don'ts and you'll find more options to do better with your gigs.

• Like 7

On 8/11/2022 at 10:59 PM, raufunhr said:

I am a WordPress web designer and developer.  I have done 50+ Wordpress Project outside of Fiverr.

How can I gate More Order on Fiverr.

Thanks,

Raufun

You said that you have already completed 50+ projects. So, you can bring your clients to Fiverr so that you can get more orders.

• Like 1

Please read what I told you 9 days ago!  You're not getting any orders as it is blatantly obvious that you are copying the designs of other web designers and passing them off as your own.  I have sent emails to the owners of the websites to inform them of this, so expect to hear from them  You haven't done anything with this feedback and you're devaluing the hard work that honest web designers do. 

No one should waste their time giving you any help and advise as you clearly don't listen.......

Posted August 11 (edited)

@raufunhr  -   I too am a web designer and I have worked hard to gain credibility on Fiverr.  I have worked with clients all over the world and I am pleased to say that I think I know what good looks like.   I also smell a rat when I see one.  

I have been through your portfolio and looked at the impressive designs you're showcasing as your work. Some of which are just $30.  Wow!  

So here's the thing.    I searched the websites that you have listed as you're own. In case you're wondering, they're the ones on your profile images.  Some of these are huge, complex sites that would command 4 figure pay checks for the developer.  This would lead me to think that you are in fact using other peoples intellectual property as your own.  One of these websites (I won't tell you which, as you probably know if you designed the site) state that they will sue anyone that uses their images.   They have a bit of a don't mess with us or we'll take you down statement. Quite scary actually. 

It's also unfortunate for you I am only 10 minutes away from one of your clients.  I am more than happy to go and ask them if you designed their site and feedback to the forum. 

So my feedback is this.  If you're the designer of the websites in your images then great. Add them to your Portfolio page and triple your prices you will will make an absolute killing.  I will even hire you for some work as you will make me a hefty profit if you take on some of my backlog.  But!   If this is not your work, and you're using other websites as your own then please be warned this will not end well.  Especially looking at the legal statements on some of these pages.  

I hope this feedback helps, and I'm really looking forward to being proven wrong. 

Breals

• Like 4
  • Up 2