Blocked a client after delivery!!!!

palebluedot_

Question

He confirmed the delivery, and sent me a tip and left a good review...

but then after that he messaged me about some revisions that are totally contradictory to what he said on the review.

so I did the revision, and he messaged me claiming that I didn't do it right. and he told me that I'm a total waist of money and time ........

SO I'VE BLOCKED HIM BEFORE HE CLAIMS A REFUND.

am I safe?

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

5 answers to this question

He can go to customer spport and ask for a refund. So no, you're not safe.

The best approach is to try and fulfill his requirements. Otherwise you will end up with a canceled order, most likely. Blocking is ok once he doesn't need anything anymore, but if you block him mid-revisions, that's not really good for you. Of course, it's your choice, but as I said, you can still deal with cancellations.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

It is a revision. Just because it's not on the order page and he rushed to complete the order, that doesn't make it less of a revision. The thing is... does this revision has anything to do with the initial requirements? If it does, then you can end up with a canceled order.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

as I told You It's totally contradictory to the initial delivery:

- I did a remix and he agreed that it's "perfect"... he said he's satisfied, but asked If I could change the timing and tune.

- I've sent him what he wanted, but he claimed I didn't use the original sound, so I sweared I did and I'm 100%... I even checked it again.

- so he went extremely angry at me, threatening me with refund request... so I've blocked him because I can't deal with him anymore not understanding the concept.

- tried to be nice, but he went so rude calling me "unprofessional and waist of money and time" 

😖

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, palebluedot_ said:

- tried to be nice, but he went so rude calling me "unprofessional and waist of money and time" 

Most likely he will go to customer support and ask for a refund. Whether you want to keep him blocked or not that's up to you. But as I said, they have the right to be refunded and customer support will offer them the refund if they ask for it. They can't force a buyer to accept any delivery if they dislike it.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3