Fiverr Promoted feature Enable but no spending

gm_attari007

Question

Hi,

I've been using Fiverr promoted feature since last 1 year sometimes it gets ineligible but then comes back and this time it came back before 1 week but it is not spending any single dollar and even bidding is Auto. No Spending, No Clicks, etc.  What can be the reason ? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, gm_attari007 said:

Hi,

I've been using Fiverr promoted feature since last 1 year sometimes it gets ineligible but then comes back and this time it came back before 1 week but it is not spending any single dollar and even bidding is Auto. No Spending, No Clicks, etc.  What can be the reason ? 

Fiverr will still pick the most relevant/best-performing gigs out of the ones being promoted, so it's no guarantee that they will promote your gig, even if you use the feature. 

You should focus on improving your gigs to make them attractive and professional (great thumbnails, perfect gig descriptions, a well-made gig video, and so on), plus delivering outstanding results for your buyers. Your performance on Fiverr dictates whether or not your gig gets promoted. 

You say you lose access to the feature from time to time. This tells me that your performance has been lacking at times. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Up 1