How to inbox a buyer first, from buyer request

finevector

Question

We all know that, as seller we can't contact a buyer directly. If buyer knock me first then we can talk and work together. I want to know how knock buyer first.

Recently I face a problem like Ransomware attack. I am looking for someone in fiverr who can decrypt my files and hard drive. I want to recover my data. I post a job in fiverr as well. After sometimes, Some seller are requested in the job. and 2 of them are directly messaged me. How can they do it.

I am a Seller, But I post the request as Buyer to solve my problems. I think they contact me as buyer.

My questions is-       Can I inbox first potential buyers ?

• Like 12

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, finevector said:

I want to know how knock buyer first.

As a seller, you can't. You have to wait until the buyer contacts you first.

Recently I face a problem like Ransomware attack. I am looking for someone in fiverr who can decrypt my files and hard drive. I want to recover my data. I post a job in fiverr as well. After sometimes, Some seller are requested in the job. and 2 of them are directly messaged me. How can they do it.

Unless you specifically asked sellers to contact you in the Buyer Request, the sellers who directly messaged you are breaking Fiverr TOS by contacting your first. Even though this isn't allowed, they can contact you because you are also a seller (if you were only a buyer, they would not be able to do that). You can treat these sellers as spam and "report" them.

I am a Seller, But I post the request as Buyer to solve my problems. I think they contact me as buyer.

You are correct. They contacted you "as a buyer would but with no intention of buying." This is spam and should be reported.

My questions is-       Can I inbox first potential buyers ?

I think you mean, "Can I inbox potential sellers first, as a buyer?"

Of course! That's how Fiverr is designed. Buyers can use the search function to find potential sellers that they want to work with. As a buyer, you can inbox sellers, even if you are a seller yourself. You should make it clear when you contact the seller that your intention is to buy their services.

• Like 10

I have seen those when i put up buyers request. 

They are just tryng to irritate you, attacking you from all sides. Its just disgusting. Its abusive. It will never get anyone anywhere good.

Please dont message buyers as a seller. And please anyone, even if you know how, dont mention it here. Some people will use it to abuse furthermore.

• Like 8