Gig editing

dipesh8

1 hour ago, dipesh8 said:

I try to write a gig description. But show: The description includes excessive use of the terms.  What is the limit of using a single word in the description?

Hi @dipesh8,

You should not be trying to stuff your gig descriptions with keywords. In the words of @frank_d:

If you still think about SEO, and keywords, and ranking, you already lost the game.

I looked at your first gig and you have 11 references to "background." This really isn't necessary. Write your gigs for your customers, not SEO. Your gig descriptions should be written to convince them to buy your services.

image.png.3daf597fbe559fcb34679c0109c13d07.png

You can read more about this here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

Hello expert.

I only write approximately 150 characters that are legal. But Fiverr is not approved.

Video attached.

I try things like: change devices, try incognito, and remove AdBlock, but they are not approved.

In my description, I only have 500 characters that are all alphanumeric and do not contain illegal words. But Fiverr also denied this little description. I contacted Fiverr Support but couldn't get my problem solved. What should I do

Thanks.

• Like 6

Try removing the text in the description until the message "description contains illegal characters" no longer shows. Even until the description is empty. You could copy the description to notepad so you have a copy of it. You could also try it with the Chrome browser on PC if you haven't already. If it still doesn't work after removing the text and re-typing it you could try removing cookies etc. It's most likely characters like tab that might be causing it.

• Like 7

• 3 months later...

Hello Friends👋

I try to create a gig on Fiverr. I use only 2 times per word in the description but Fiverr says 'Description contains excessive use of the terms: youtu'. I  try again with restart my device and do that other suggest me but not works. Other people use it three or four times, but in my case I've only used it twice and have not published it.

I contact with Fiverr support but Not solved. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Screenshot_20230405-094358~2.png

Screenshot_20230405-094350~2.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

If you use the term twice in the same sentence then you might have an issue. 

Try to space out the word youtube as much as you can between the word count. If you have seen other sellers use the word three times, see how far apart they have used the word youtube. 

• Like 1