My account was temporarily disabled

ashiq646459

Question

My account was temporarily disabled. when I contact with support team they told me that after 90 days they send me a email, I use or permanently disabled my account. But right now they don't send me any email.  If any expert know this solution what should I do now, please tell me. thanks

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ashiq646459 said:

My account was temporarily disabled. when I contact with support team they told me that after 90 days they send me a email, I use or permanently disabled my account. But right now they don't send me any email.  If any expert know this solution what should I do now, please tell me. thanks

If you are not sure, why they temporarily disable your account then ask the Fiverr support. Again At first time they always sent a pre-made template in the email.
So it's important to ask them why this is happened. After that talk to them, apologize to them and ask them if it's possible to open the account. After that if they don't remove restrictrictions then you have to wait for 90 days and need to wait for their final decision 🙂

• Like 11
  • Up 2

Simple thing, First go through the email support send and follow what they told you. Keep patience. If you do hurry that will harmful to do something wrong. Maybe your approach is not going on right direction. You need to follow what they said.

• Like 7