order cancelled after the 8 days of order completion

pmtasksolver

Question

i have previously completed an order in which i have worked on 11 files for $150 in domain project management. after 2 days and using the files the buyer asked me to cancel the order. i contacted the Fiverr support service because i have all proofs that i am right. i have delivered exactly what the buyer wanted. the customer support assured me that buyer can not cancel the order according to Fiverr TOCs based on his personal taste. i was relaxed and the order was marked auto-complete. now suddenly after 8 days the customer support cancelled the order and refund the buyer without contacting me or giving me any justification. i have sent emails to customer support but after 10 hours still, they didn't reply me. can anyone explain this unimage.png.81f8af7e6f242ebc00deb0fea7273c6b.pngfair treatment with the seller when the seller has every proof of being at right???? The proofs are attached below.

image.thumb.png.33ff34b6647c97a38805b448c447f665.png

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, pmtasksolver said:

i have sent emails to customer support but after 10 hours still, they didn't reply me. can anyone explain this un

Don’t send multiple emails, that will only delay their reply. Sometimes it takes up to 3 days to get a response from customer support. 
However don’t forget to highlight in your ticket that previous agent assured you that order is not eligible to be cancelled. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, pmtasksolver said:

If I wasn't eligible then why they have done so? Is there any policy regarding that?

Maybe in the meantime the buyer found other problems and showcased them to customer support. They felt his request was valid and thus they canceled.

I had someone cancel their order 6 months after I delivered, so random cancellations can sometimes appear out of nowhere. Maybe the buyer had a valid request, maybe they didn't. In my case, it took them 6 MONTHS to figure out that my content is not suitable for them. And they did check it for sure, they placed a lot of orders from others in the meantime. At the end of the day, you will encounter people like this while freelancing, it's inevitable. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I recommend you:

- await the next response from Customer Support (don't send multiple messages). Don't write again before CS thinks they have answered fully! 
- if it (CS final response) is unsatisfactory, write again and be brief and factual. **Add the screenshot showing the earlier CS response saying this was not eligible for cancellation.** Tell them it's confusing how one CS rep says one thing and the next another. 
- Clearly request 'compensation' since you completed the order, and CS confirmed in writing that the order was not eligible for cancellation. Don't be 'entitled' or demanding--stay polite, friendly, and accepting that their job is difficult but at the same time, clearly ask them to consider remunerating you in full.

Fiverr CS has the ability to fund this order value so that you do not lose out. They DO pay compensation frequently when unexpected and unpreventable cancellations occur. (It's their decision whether it's justified or not).

Brevity and clarity are essential in each message to CS.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

20 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I recommend you:

- await the next response from Customer Support (don't send multiple messages). Don't write again before CS thinks they have answered fully! 
- if it (CS final response) is unsatisfactory, write again and be brief and factual. **Add the screenshot showing the earlier CS response saying this was not eligible for cancellation.** Tell them it's confusing how one CS rep says one thing and the next another. 
- Clearly request 'compensation' since you completed the order, and CS confirmed in writing that the order was not eligible for cancellation. Don't be 'entitled' or demanding--stay polite, friendly, and accepting that their job is difficult but at the same time, clearly ask them to consider remunerating you in full.

Fiverr CS has the ability to fund this order value so that you do not lose out. They DO pay compensation frequently when unexpected and unpreventable cancellations occur. (It's their decision whether it's justified or not).

Brevity and clarity are essential in each message to CS.

Thank you so much. You guided me genuinely. Appreciated!

• Like 3