Fiverr's choice

kenzahmed

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no specific requirements. Fiverr team looks at the sellers and choosing whom to give it. You can also open fiverr help page and read a bit more about fiverr choice badge 

I think it's an automatic process based on your buyer satisfaction rate. Meaning that if you consistently deliver great quality, value and support to your buyers, you're likely to receive the Fiverr's Choice badge at some point. It will be there for a while, then go away again. If you get a Fiverr's choice badge and that buyer ends up giving you great feedback, I believe the chances of keeping the badge for a while increase. 

In my experience, whenever I get a Fiverr's choice order, I tend to get more of them in a row. Even so, when I search for my niche, I'll see the badge on my gigs, but if I refresh, it might not be there and someone else has it. 

So I believe it's an automated "lottery" of sorts, and the contestants are sellers who have exceptionally high buyer satisfaction rates at any given time. 

This is just a theory, of course, and it's impossible to know for sure. But I don't imagine that Fiverr editorial staff constantly sits there to award this badge to each individual seller. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no specific requirements. Fiverr team looks at the sellers and choosing whom to give it. You can also open fiverr help page and read a bit more about fiverr choice badge 

I checked if there is anything in the help page but couldn't find any

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1