How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

4 minutes ago, jewellbd said:

Make a attritive gig Tummel and description about your service.  And try to active 18hr a day. 

Why did you comment this? Where did in the original post it say anything about staying online? Or are you just posting random comments without even reading a topic? 

• Like 436
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 18
  • Thanks 14

20 minutes ago, jewellbd said:

Make a attritive gig Tummel and description about your service.  And try to active 18hr a day. 

From your similar post in another topic, I'm guessing that "attritive" means "attractive", but I still have no clue what a "gig Tummel" is?

Maybe someone might gain something from your post, if you'd explain what a Tummel is, how to make an attractive one, why 18h, and not 17 or 19, and how exactly they are supposed to be active for 18 hours.

• Like 398
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 14

On 6/13/2022 at 9:58 PM, lortui said:

Thanks!!

Yea agree, it took me a long time and a lot of work to get those 5 star reviews lol

starting again from scratch with my company name it would be too much work to get the reviews again

I've read a guide from a top seller on Fiverr and he said that once he started he had his first name here, then he realized he made a mistake and so he closed the account and opened a new one with his company name.. he still became successful and a top seller

@lortui i agree with you

but in my case I use my own name here and it has worked as i generate well.. 

what extremely matters is being honest with your clients 

i started as a 1 man.. but I'm expanding.. since my profile has brought me returning and committed clients.. i believe that even working using your own name can work 

• Like 372
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 12

5 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Dunno, rough guess... @imagination7413 is usually good at these things.. I mean deciphering the secret behind the secret...

If I had to guess... probably 'funnel'. Not sure why the 't' was capitalized, but lowercase the 't' and the 'f' are both similar in appearance, and close together on the keyboard. Also 'sales funnel' is indeed important in marketing, and there was chatter about the CTC in Promoted Gigs.

So as to be contributive and on topic: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_rate_optimization
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchase_funnel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-click

• Like 337
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 10

On 7/1/2022 at 2:38 AM, surajkartha said:

Make a attractive gig energetically? Dunno, rough guess..

On 7/1/2022 at 8:36 AM, imagination7413 said:

I had to guess... probably 'funnel'.

Nah, no need to guess, it’s a “thumbnail”. 
typical things they repeat to each other: attractive gig thumbnail, stay online and bla bla bla 

• Like 323
  • Haha 15
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 22

• 5 weeks later...

I'm locking this post now because nothing helpful is being added.

If you like what you read then you can drop a ❤️ (or not, I don't really care 😃).

You don't need to write 'thanks' etc. This is true of all forum topics/posts.

I just want to see less spam in this place.

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 363
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 8