Buyer placed an order with no requirements!

tanmay310

Question

5 answers to this question

The order won't start until the buyer fills out the requirements, so just wait until you hear back from the buyer.  It won't hurt you at all to have it sitting there.

I've reached out to Fiverr CS on some of these orders and they usually just tell me to wait until the buyer responds.

If a week has passed, reach out the buyer again. I'll usually periodically check on the buyer after that.

Sometimes I won't hear back from that type of buyer for weeks or months. But since they paid, whenever they come back, we just pick up where we left off.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

If you have set the requirements to be mandatory,  then the order won’t start until your buyer fulfills them.

Here you have two options, either you message your buyer reminding them to attach whatever is that you need, so the clock can get started, or wait past 7 days, on which you could contact CS, politely asking them to please cancel the order, since the buyer failed to fulfill the requirements. This cancellation won’t affect your stats.

• Like 8

On 5/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, vickieito said:

The order won't start until the buyer fills out the requirements, so just wait until you hear back from the buyer.  It won't hurt you at all to have it sitting there.

I've reached out to Fiverr CS on some of these orders and they usually just tell me to wait until the buyer responds.

If a week has passed, reach out the buyer again. I'll usually periodically check on the buyer after that.

Sometimes I won't hear back from that type of buyer for weeks or months. But since they paid, whenever they come back, we just pick up where we left off.

Perfect answer. Thanks❤️ @vickieito

• Like 4