I'm off for a week - brb while I turn 30!

gwyneth_galvin

It's my birthday this weekend!! I'm off to Manchester to party for the first time since before the pandemic! Had the best month sales-wise I've had in almost 2 years last month, and a record number of sales the past 2 weeks - almost feels a shame to pause my gigs! Just kidding, can't wait to have 5 days off >:) As a nice birthday surprise, one of my favorite-ever clients came back last week and ordered a HUGE bulk order, so I made some unexpected spending money for this weekend! I'm living my best life right now, truly! Can't wait for a weekend full of greasy food and dancing ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Goodbye twenties! Good riddance, you really sucked.

XOX

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2

3 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

It's my birthday this weekend!! I'm off to Manchester to party for the first time since before the pandemic! Had the best month sales-wise I've had in almost 2 years last month, and a record number of sales the past 2 weeks - almost feels a shame to pause my gigs! Just kidding, can't wait to have 5 days off >:) As a nice birthday surprise, one of my favorite-ever clients came back last week and ordered a HUGE bulk order, so I made some unexpected spending money for this weekend! I'm living my best life right now, truly! Can't wait for a weekend full of greasy food and dancing ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Goodbye twenties! Good riddance, you really sucked.

XOX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Like 7