Whats are the benefits, when completed first hundred orders as a seller through fiverr platform?

gayanchamira

Hi i wnat to know whats are the benefits when, completed first 100 orders as anew seller through fiverr platform. i want to whats are the additional facilities and how his gigs play role to grab orders, whats are the important factors to be considered to adjust and maintain further expansions to reach top place.

Thanks for your ideas

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, gayanchamira said:

Hi i wnat to know whats are the benefits when, completed first 100 orders as anew seller through fiverr platform

The benefit is that you completed 100 orders and earned money for those orders. 

Are there any other “benefits” that you expected? You are a freelancer and you yourself creating your own benefits: when you finish 100 orders you can for example celebrate it with a dinner out to mark your milestone. Fiverr doesn’t give benefits for you earning money 😉 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Fiverr doesn’t give benefits for you earning money 😉 

im not meant only a economical benefits only. i want to know how the fiverr platform support to increase selling, how algorithm change, what happen to gig like things

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, gayanchamira said:

i want to know how the fiverr platform support to increase selling, how algorithm change, what happen to gig like things

And that’s precisely why asked why do you think fiverr should provide any benefits when you reach 100 reviews? 😉 you are not an employee to encourage you to work more, it’s just your personal milestone. 

All benefits you can get with changing levels and you can find those benefits on your dashboard link. And you get some extra perks if you subscribe for Seller Plus program. 
The benefit is that you already can use fiverr and make money with it. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gayanchamira said:

im not meant only a economical benefits only. i want to know how the fiverr platform support to increase selling, how algorithm change, what happen to gig like things

I work alone, I have over 28000 sales, and I never received a plaque, statue or anything else. As Maria said, you're doing this to help other people and also earn money in the process. There's no benefit with the algorithm. 

• Like 9

Well, You'll get level, more orders, can increase your pricing, maybe will get Fiverr choice batch and many many benefits than a new seller.

Isn't it enough to make more revenues than first time joining?

I'm already dreaming to be a top rated seller as I'm a new one yet 😊

• Like 3