Logo Maker Top Sellers 2021 💰

I have submitted a total of 166 logos in this feature and have sold 98 times and now I am no longer allowed to submit logos because the number is limited, how can I increase sales? Should I remove the non-potential logo and replace it with a new one.

Please advise and thank you

Hi, 

I've submitted several designs in the beginning when this program has started and I got the invitation, but to date I'm still unable to see any sort of analytics about my submitted designs. 

Without analytics how can a seller improve and accelerate the process?

Please guide. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards

Imran

"increase your earning "

before for logo variation we would get paid 24$.

Now we get 3$ from 15$ paid by the customer.

Nothing wrong there, just it would be nice if the emails are not so "festive" about it as it is a great thing for us and we should be overwhelmed with joy to get $3 for OUR logo instead of $24.

image.thumb.png.b0ec0787a33331157cc33c4767e65d1f.png

2 hours ago, marinapomorac said:

"increase your earning "

before for logo variation we would get paid 24$.

Now we get 3$ from 15$ paid by the customer.

Nothing wrong there, just it would be nice if the emails are not so "festive" about it as it is a great thing for us and we should be overwhelmed with joy to get $3 for OUR logo instead of $24.

You get the $3 on top of the $24 that you already got. It's not a large profit, but you don't get less money. It's still extra income.

I think it's a fair addition. Before that the client had to buy the whole logo again just for a color variation, which seemed much less fair to me. And for edits larger than color variations the clients still can contact you directly.

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to Logo Maker Top Sellers 2021 💰

Archived