Hi dear Fiverr colleagues, how are you doing?

teamandromeda

So, I finally completed the last order and I'll do a little bit more for the customer to get more satisfaction. I was wondering within the community, are you following eachother, did you got more friendships/colleagues out of this Fiverr experience? I see some people have 80 followers or more, I'm quite new here so would love to connect! I think it also helps for motivation (during the waiting time for new orders🙂). Have a lovely weekend!

15 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

The only reason I follow anyone is so I can find their profiles easier. Bookmarks, basically. I have ALL notifications turned off, as they pretty much don't work.

Other users may use the 'follow' option differently.

Yes, I've tried your method, all notifications off, but since a while, my method of not completely getting lost and lose all interest in the "new" forum, is to use the notifications about comments that people I follow post, to at least find, and not overlook, some interesting topics every once in a while 😅

I'm not sure which method is better yet. 

I also like the follow option to, well, follow the people I "know" since years a bit, and sometimes get a glimpse of what they've been up to, how they grow on the platform, and such.

Have a good week, teamandromeda, and everyone.

18 hours ago, teamandromeda said:

did you got more friendships/colleagues out of this Fiverr experience

I met a regular buyer of mine for dinner last week. They had just arrived in Tbilisi, Georgia having managed to get out of Ukraine. I now consider that buyer a colleague and a friend. That's the only fiverr person I've met in real life. 

Like others I use the follow to bookmark credible sellers that give great information/insights.

5 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I met a regular buyer of mine for dinner last week. They had just arrived in Tbilisi, Georgia having managed to get out of Ukraine. I now consider that buyer a colleague and a friend. That's the only fiverr person I've met in real life. 

Like others I use the follow to bookmark credible sellers that give great information/insights.

That is wonderful. 

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Fine, alhamdulillah. Fiverr business is a relative thing. Nowadays, few are enjoying the bloom while others are bewildered about why their stats are dropping day by day. For new comers, I will say don't hope too high right away just stick to it and work smartly.

Archived