Youtube promotion order gets 1k views but turns back to 920 views - How?

teamandromeda

Question

2 answers to this question

Could it be that YT tracks its users, and if it finds suspicious patterns or some combination of such, deducts views that it considers as "fake", non-organic, for example, too many views from different accounts but the same IP, or accounts watching the same video several times, but always just for the minimum amount of time needed to count as a view, bot-like behaviour, etc.?

YT tracks the hell out of us to serve us relevant suggestions, I'm sure their tracking system is quite sophisticated and they can tell that I'm just your average lunatic who listens to their favourite music all the time on loop vs. a promoter, trying to build views for as many as possible videos in as short as possible a time.

Just a thought.

On 3/24/2022 at 8:11 AM, miiila said:

Could it be that YT tracks its users, and if it finds suspicious patterns or some combination of such, deducts views that it considers as "fake", non-organic, for example, too many views from different accounts but the same IP, or accounts watching the same video several times, but always just for the minimum amount of time needed to count as a view, bot-like behaviour, etc.?

YT tracks the hell out of us to serve us relevant suggestions, I'm sure their tracking system is quite sophisticated and they can tell that I'm just your average lunatic who listens to their favourite music all the time on loop vs. a promoter, trying to build views for as many as possible videos in as short as possible a time.

Just a thought.

Thankyou, yes I always ask for organic promotion but this not always might be so probably. But I will do my best. Still learning every day! And hopefully get just normal returning fans that will remember me 🙂 

Archived