I'm a Ukrainian artist and citizen, I'm stuck in Moscow. In 9 days Fiverr will "permanently disable" my account. Help.

yodich

On 3/20/2022 at 3:48 PM, ashiq646459 said:

I think Fiverr doesn't know what they say, they said that they are stay with Ukrainian but they disable your account. they are truly mad. I suggest you just withdraw your $ and left this fucking sight.    

Well that's one way to look at it 🙂

On 3/15/2022 at 10:45 PM, yodich said:

And, well, I wanted to make sure - permanent disablement means pretty much what it sounds like. Sadly.

Chris.png

Why do they have to make it a permanent ban? I mean after everything? A suspension will be better. Not just for you, but other Russians who will be affected by this. I'm sure not every Russian freelancer is in support of the war, and they'll just lose their money and business for it. 

Oh boy, didn't think there would be another update, but here it is - and a pretty surprising one, to say the least. Here's an email I received a day or so ago from Chris, who've put everything together rather nicely. And so, I guess I'll be keeping my account! 

I've got no idea on what or how did it happen, but that's some overwhelmingly great news nevertheless. Still not sure if I'll be coming back to working on Fiverr anytime soon, but now there's a place to come back to and all the effort and time I've put in my account is saved. That sure was a rollercoaster of experience, but at least it ended on a high point, or hopefully it did end.

And, fingers crossed, one last time in this thread - thanks to everyone who cared and helped! Love from Ukraine 💙💛

Happy End.png

Archived