Funniest Fiverr Review

Guest nenadmanojlovic

Guest nenadmanojlovic

Hey guys!

I'm a full stack web developer and 2-3 months ago I started as a seller on Fiverr and it's great, I gained a lot of returning customers, which makes me happy since I'm doing something right, right? 🙂

Anyway I received a client from Indonesia, he was using my service for 4th time right now I believe and yesterday he left me a review, and I must say this is the funniest review I ever saw, not only on the Fiverr but probably on the every review page ever 🤣

What is your best or funniest review you received?

Regards,
Nenad

Opera Snapshot_2022-02-18_095003_www.fiverr.com.png

I... honestly find that more disturbing than funny.

The rating is nice, but the review... I'm not sure I would want that, if I were trying to maintain a professional appearance. I'd be worried about my account being flagged, simply for implications.

• Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

Fiverr Terms of Service ^

image.png.8fec6ced151882fdd285aa631d50cdc5.png

Fiverr Community Standards ^

---

There's probably nothing to worry about, but it might be worth contacting Fiverr Customer Support and making sure that the review falls within the ToS. If they say it's fine, then you'll also have it on record that you did ask, should there be issues down the road. (The previous review that user left talked about poisoning... also disturbing.)

It's pretty hilarious, if he's into RP, or perhaps trying to emulate his favourite high-functioning sociopath character (again, as RP, not RL), and I highly doubt he actually finished off most of his friends and gloats about it in a public review, but I do see imagination's point. 

Guest nenadmanojlovic
7 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

I... honestly find that more disturbing than funny.

The rating is nice, but the review... I'm not sure I would want that, if I were trying to maintain a professional appearance. I'd be worried about my account being flagged, simply for implications.

Fiverr Terms of Service ^

Fiverr Community Standards ^

---

There's probably nothing to worry about, but it might be worth contacting Fiverr Customer Support and making sure that the review falls within the ToS. If they say it's fine, then you'll also have it on record that you did ask, should there be issues down the road. (The previous review that user left talked about poisoning... also disturbing.)

Thanks god we are different and have different perspectives, right? 😄 I found it funny and nothing wrong it it! I understand some people might but well... I had nothing to do with the review, so I'm not worrying about flagging my account LOL that's ridiculous 😄 , but I guess this was very pleasant experience for him on Fiverr, so why not rather take this from positive side and not always from the Negative. You are also a writter so you are the first person who should understand the meaning between being sarcastic or real 😄

He is a really great client also for Fiverr only on my account he spent pretty good sum so I guess he is a client Fiverr wants. And little joke never killed anyone!

Nenad

18 hours ago, nenadmanojlovic said:

You are also a writter so you are the first person who should understand the meaning between being sarcastic or real

Yes, but I also dislike crass/gutter humor. It's not my niche, and I wouldn't want to attract that kind of clientele.

Plus Fiverr is well known to sometimes have a hairpin trigger for warnings, flags, restrictions, disables, and bans. It's a case of being proactive and checking because 'rather safe than sorry'.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think it's hilarious. And I also think I wouldn't like to have that in my profile, because others may not agree. It's just too unprofessional to have it connected to my work. But if I was running some kind of service where I didn't care about revenue, I would love to get reviews like that lmao.

Archived