I work 2 month on fiverr , but no jenarate work on fiverr

all_asmoule

• 9 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 4:00 PM, all_asmoule said:

you share you gig on blog and others,, than gig increase backlink,,. i have a question (Does fiverr gig backlink work to rank fiverr gig?)

There is only 1 way to "rank gig,"  outsell the people who are already "ranked."

• Like 9

3 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

Can we increase followers within ourselves and is it a legal way or is there any problem

Hi @all_asmoule,

There really isn't a benefit to increasing forum followers. Just provide helpful and useful content so that you are providing value to the forum community. If you do that, your follower count should increase. However, this doesn't help you get orders or perform well as a seller.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

its not help gig rank and others

The point of the forum is reading and information gathering, and learning. 

Expecting to build your gig statistics via the forum is like going into a bookstore looking for pizza, or a library for a hamburger, or a school classroom seeking a taco. You can learn how to make pizza and burgers and tacos, if you seek the right section or books or teachers, but you're HIGHLY unlikely to find food itself.

• Like 3
  • Up 7

19 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

I don't think Fiverr forum is Important, because its not help gig rank and others

If you're on the forum just because you think that posting on the forum will magically increase your gig rank, then no, Fiverr forum isn't important for you.

If, however, you wish to learn, this forum is important...but you have to be willing to learn, and you have to be capable of learning.

• Like 3
  • Up 4

19 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

The point of the forum is reading and information gathering, and learning. 

Expecting to build your gig statistics via the forum is like going into a bookstore looking for pizza, or a library for a hamburger, or a school classroom seeking a taco. You can learn how to make pizza and burgers and tacos, if you seek the right section or books or teachers, but you're HIGHLY unlikely to find food itself.

You can't say that,,I can share my comments here,I think you are talking to hurt me.

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

If you're on the forum just because you think that posting on the forum will magically increase your gig rank, then no, Fiverr forum isn't important for you.

If, however, you wish to learn, this forum is important...but you have to be willing to learn, and you have to be capable of learning.

So you say why I am not getting orders even after doing so much marketing ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

You can't say that,,I can share my comments here,I think you are talking to hurt me.

Um... what? Okay, I think you've misunderstood me. What you think I said is clearly different from what I was attempting to communicate. Please help me understand what you read in what I wrote.

Edit:

32 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

So you say why I am not getting orders even after doing so much marketing ??

Posting on the forum is not marketing. 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform 

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1