Anyone if possible can tell How many orders and years we take to get into Top Rated Seller ?

I have been working on fiverr for around 9 years now and got Level 2 Badge around 5-6 years ago at the time when ranking system came.. Earlier you know that It was only Star system and even after introducing Intially there was some bad experience in transition but still Now for around 3-4 years I have been in Level 2 Seller..

In these 9 years I have completed around 1.3K order with only 148 cancellations and have generated a reveneue of 75k dollars after comission. Imagine the sales they got too.. Still No privilleges for sellers like this to get ino Top Rated... I have around 4.9 stars overall in profile too.

Imagine how hard is now to sustain revenue flow in fiverr.  I dont know Why fiverr is giving Top rated badge for even new users without prioritising us? Anyone knows whats the reason..

• Like 6

It's possible, that you will never become TRS - they do this manually and literally no one knows how exactly they make this choice. I remember the guy who became TRS in first 6 months of work here, and there are many people who work here for ages and can't get TRS badge.

But honestly - this is not why we came here, we came here for income. It's always great to realize that you get some privilege but if not, that's ok, nothing to worry about

• Like 2