Please tell me a tricks for increase gig impression

codersajib

4 minutes ago, codersajib said:

Thanks

So you picked the most useless advices even though I wrote in my comment that nothing else matters apart from your performance? And even though other people questioned those advices too?
Well, I have bad news for you: those things wouldn’t help you. 

Can you please do me a favour and check how many reviews each of those sellers that you thanked have on their profiles? 

16 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Can you please do me a favour and check how many reviews each of those sellers that you thanked have on their profiles? 

@codersajib as I expected: just silence….

Well, you’ve been online and commenting on other topics so I only can assume that you are not even I interested in doing a little bit of research to haré who are those people that you are thanking for advice   🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Who are those people that you are thanking for advice   🤷‍♀️

I ⬇️ 🙄

22 hours ago, mahdi_h_rafi said:

For more impression follow this point.

1. Active 18 hours minimum 

2. Gig marketing 

3. Buyer Requeste 

This seller just joined last month and has 0 reviews!

On 2/1/2022 at 12:03 AM, rakib_gaji said:

you need to gig marketing properly

Joined Fiverr in July of 2021, In that time this seller has received 1.5 reviews per month.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:41 AM, mortazadgm said:

Share your Gigs on Social Media Platform.

This seller joined in August of 2021 and has no reviews.

On 2/1/2022 at 5:25 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

There are no tricks no matter what people will tell you otherwise. The only thing that affect your impressions is your performance in any forms that it can exist and be measured of fiverr 

This seller has the best advice and yet it is ignored! 😳 @mariashtelle1has been active on Fiverr since 2016 and has over 1000 reviews. @codersajibwhy do you ignore her advice and thank the useless advice of seller who are not successful?

I agree with @mariashtelle1and never once have I done any of the things the sellers you thanked gave you. Yet I am a TRS that has been on Fiverr since 2017 and has almost 2000 reviews. It is best if you are more discerning about who's advice you pay attention to! 

9 hours ago, rabiul_dev said:

You can do gig marketing on social media. And if you stay active for 24 hours, your impression will increase.

And the ignoring of the advice continues.  There has to be a training course somewhere teaching this.  It cannot be this pervasive without some kind of systemic support. 

Archived