How to make money on Fiverr

james_matthias

10 minutes ago, james_matthias said:

as expected 

As expected? Why would you even expect to make money at all? 
like with any business there are no guarantees you will make money at all wether that online or offline business, wether you are using online platform like fiverr or trying to attract clients to your own website. 
It all depends on your actions and how you attract clients, just posting your gigs doesn’t mean anything, you are just basically throwing more bits of information to the internet space, that’s it, and it doesn’t guarantee success 

9 minutes ago, james_matthias said:

Fiverr isn't giving me Money as am expected 

Fiverr isn’t giving money to anyone. Fiverr has nothing to do with your earnings. It’s clients who purchase or not your services. 

And again, why would even expect to earn money on fiverr? Where did you get those expectations from? 

1 hour ago, james_matthias said:

Am not making money on Fiverr as expected 

Please I  need some Guidelines and Help 

As expected?

You've thrown DIRT at your results on the platform with this MINSDET which you have. Work on your believe and don't mind what lazy set of freelancers said online about Fiverr.

Do you, set your goal and offer great and in-demand service

21 hours ago, james_matthias said:

I have a Business Goals and taking all the necessary steps to achieve them

Describe those steps in detail if you want detailed advice.  

21 hours ago, james_matthias said:

Fiverr isn't giving me Money as am expected 

You have to earn it.  Fiverr isn't going to give you anything.  I can only assume you are an ESL and what you mean to ask is, why am I not making money on Fiverr.  In either case, the answer is the same.  You are a business owner, and you have to work many, many, many hours, constantly to build a long-term profitable business. 

9 hours ago, sham301 said:

I am a teacher and would love to make some extra cash because its very hard being a teacher in Jamaica. The minute you get paid it done. I would love if i could get some online job offers.

What is the value you are adding to this thread with this comment?  

Guest freelancerjabir
On 1/29/2022 at 11:58 AM, james_matthias said:

Am not making money on Fiverr as expected 

Please I  need some Guidelines and Help 

Research about the marketplace ! 

I'm looking that so many people are just asking for How to make money?. I don't know why people are just chasing money instead of asking about any skills. I know money is important to live a life but you should have to ask yourself that Why do you need to make money and why do you wanna make money on Fiverr?. If you really wanna make money on Fiverr so firstly you have to learn at least one skill related to any Fiverr services.

Archived