I cannot rank my gigs

emran632913

hello all!

I've been a fiverr member since December 2021. I've been working difficult to try to rank my gig but i'm failing. as soon as my gig reached about 500 impressions in 7 days but I can not get orders. I do not know why. Do I want to be actively on line all day? Or do I want to make adjustments to my GIG? I do make modifications to my gigs each month or so. however I cant get new orders. I do now not realize what the problem is. I do provide excellent services. I mean out of 20 projects i've finished, 17 of them are from best three guys. And all are with 5 stars. Kindly manual me how i can improve my gig and get orders. Your help may be very liked.

13 minutes ago, hasanmahmud7676 said:

Oh no..Don't worry.  Brother 

Please, Follow up these tricks:-

===========================.

>> when, you will make any gig, please push up keyword on your gig tittle...

>>pushup (powerful keyword )

>> Write best and smart description...

>> Make Eye-catching gig image 

>> Active fiverr Forum 

>> Daily active in fiverr 18+ hours..

>> Try to send 10 buyer request.

>> Send effective buyer request

>> Everyday, Share your gig in social media platfrom 

>> Fast message reply,  When buyer knock you..

>> Provide best Qualityfull service..

I hope you will follow these tricks and apply these tricks..I will pray for you. Please, pray for me.

Thanks // Mahmud

How many orders do you receive daily @hasanmahmud7676 ?

@emran632913

I don’t see any reviews on your profile.

Seems like your account is brand new.

Where are the reviews you described?

Aside from that clarification, let me help you by telling you that if you get impressions but no clicks, you should revisit your title/gig image, packages and pricing.

If you are getting clicks but no sales, then revisit your description, FAQ and overall positioning.

18 hours ago, emran632913 said:

I mean out of 20 projects i've finished, 17 of them are from best three guys. And all are with 5 stars.

Oh, c'mon! Stop lying, seriously. You clearly haven't had any orders since you start and yet you already want your gig to rank? Talk about being impatient.

7 hours ago, alcabsn said:

You clearly haven't had any orders since you start and yet you already want your gig to rank?

Technically, this is possible.

When I first started on Fiverr, I was able to get my writing and voice over gigs to rank when I was still a new seller with zero reviews or rating.

Is it difficult? Yes. Impossible? No.

Archived