No order

sharupmiazy

8 hours ago, sharupmiazy said:

Someone said I can create multiple gigs in the same category, Someone said I can create multiple gigs in different categories!

I am confused! 😪

You can create multiple gigs in same category and in different categories as well. 

Both are the right answers.

The Fiverr Terms of Service state that you CANNOT make duplicate gigs. HOWEVER, you can make gigs in the same category, AS LONG AS they offer a different service. Common example: you cannot make multiple gigs that all offer only modern logo design, but you can make one for modern logos, a different one for 3D logos, yet another for mascot logos, etc.

All same category, but all yield different results.

On 12/27/2021 at 12:30 AM, jabedarif said:

You can create many gig in same categories but remind it If you create many gig for same service it lose for you. Because You have limited gig option in every level. So I recommend you try to make best gig in different categories that will help you much     

On 12/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, imagination7413 said:

The Fiverr Terms of Service state that you CANNOT make duplicate gigs. HOWEVER, you can make gigs in the same category, AS LONG AS they offer a different service. Common example: you cannot make multiple gigs that all offer only modern logo design, but you can make one for modern logos, a different one for 3D logos, yet another for mascot logos, etc.

All same category, but all yield different results.

Thanks everyone for the good info!

On 12/26/2021 at 11:45 PM, manjula87 said:

How about impressions and clicks bro

Good but no order!

Archived