Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I have a Fiverr Revenue card since December which was never activated. I would like to know:

Can I still activate this card Or do I need to reapply?

Do I have to pay to activate it and how do I go about doing that?

What are the fees associated with using the card?

Are the fees less expensive with a Payoneer card?

Can either cards be used at our ATMs in Jamaica?

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks

Hi @ehbeech: Yes you can reactivate your Payoneer Fiverr revenue card by contacting our customer support here: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

-You will not need to pay to activate your card, just the standard annual fee.

-A full list of pricing and fees can be accessed at any time via your online My Account page.

-Your card can be used at any ATM that accepts Mastercards.

atrk.gif?account=zlq7i1aoZM000j

Global Payments, Payout Services & Money Transfer | Payoneer

http://www.payoneer.com

Reply to @masoodfreelanc: Please can you send me your email address and I will look into this for you.

@nesa123: The exact fees depend on Payoneer’s agreement with the partner in question, and on card usage. You can view the full list of the fees associated with your card by clicking the “Pricing and Fees” link, located under the “Help” menu, on your “Payoneer Account”.

Guest hirahameed

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Hi Nissim. I am from Pakistan. I applied for Fiverr Revenue Card a month ago. And I have not received the card yet. Can you please tell that why is that so? How many days does it take for the shipment of Fiverr Revenue Card?

Please let me know asap.

Thanks!

Guest sahshalee

So I had $48 to load to my payoneer card. I choose the option for it to be loaded within 2hrs at a fee of $5. Got an email about 5mins later saying $48 had been added to my account and fee deducted. I went to my payoneer account to see my balance only to find that only $13 was added to my account. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE MONEY :’( ? I’m confused at the moment. Well I’m waiting to see if the rest will be added within the next two hours.

Archived