My Gigs has been dead from past June month !

samdotdesign

Hello all friends, I have found my Gigs has been dead from past June month. There is dramatically fall down my Gigs impression 900 to 25 and Fiverr analytic fear to show Gigs 6 to 12 month performance. There is no solution at Fiverr support. Even couple of days back found My Gigs do not showing in fiverr search results. Experience Gigs and profiles are dissolving under many policy on Fiverr. Finally NO WORK!🙄

**Please only comment if your Gigs have the same issue and you are not getting new orders/ clients from past 7-8 months.

God should save Fiverr! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, samdotdesign said:

**Please only comment if your Gigs have the same issue and you are not getting new orders/ clients from past 7-8 months.

I was going to comment and offer some assistance, but since you only want advice from other people who can't sell, I'll just wish you good luck with that. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

There's actually quite a LOT of forum members who have yet to get orders for many many months. The only problem is in if they are still desperately hanging around and willing to contribute to your particular thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1