Not getting any customers at all.

the_yellow_bee_

On 10/24/2021 at 5:09 AM, the_yellow_bee_ said:

What should I do?

There is nothing you can do to guarantee more buyer requests that you can respond to. If you qualify to respond to any, they will show up. If you don't, then they won't. You do not need buyer requests in order to be successful on Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say a big part of the issue is that you're ripping off other peoples work!

image.png.9613d2266de23667f355dc223ab79168.png

This Gig image of yours for example, is clearly a rip off of this image, and you've just ever so slightly changed the Polish text to English - https://www.mojandroid.sk/nedelny-komiks-zbytocna-radost-19-2016/

That image is clearly from a Polish artist, and not you.

In a world where all it takes is a right click, and a reverse Google image search, people aren't so easy to fool.

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, joshnadin said:

I see you've since removed this from your Gig portfolio. Well done! 😅

Especially judging from your forum post history you've already received a warning from Fiverr for delivering non-original content.

I had received warning but after I sent them all the source files, they removed the warning from my records.

• Like 4

Hey there everyone,

I am a seller on Fiverr since 6 months now.

I have had 3 customers till now.

And I think I could get more if I had replied msgs on time.

But I live in India and most of the customers are from America. So when we are having day, people in America have night and vice versa.

This is the main reason why I am not able to reply to people when they text me at night while am fast asleep.

What should I do?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I totally have this issue - I live in the UK and most of my clients are from the US (around 7 hours difference). 

The thing is, it's not really a solvable issue - I just make sure that I reply to every single message I receive when I am awake immediately, even if I just say 'hey mate i'll have a good look at this as soon as i can". 

What's your current reply time? As long as you reply to ALL messages, you won't be demoted etc. But clients may be put off by a slow response time.

All in all, there is no real fix. It's really difficult and I empathise with you!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow fiverians.

I am a level 1 seller and I was getting quite a decent amount of customers a month ago. For my exams I paused my GIGs. Now after resuming my GIGs after my exams are over, I am not getting any customer at all. I tried making some changes to my GIG but still I am not getting any result. I also promoted my GIG but still no result. Please help me get back thing to normal once again. I am sharing my GIG link, please have a look and tell me what else can be done to make it rank up. 

GIG LINK-  https://www.fiverr.com/share/PbKamo

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.

• Like 3

Hello there,

I am a level 1 seller on FIverr.

I use to get a decent amount of customers everyday before I marked myself as unavailable for almost a month due to my exams.

Now I am not getting any customers at all.

I am not even getting good impressions and clicks.

Before I used to get around 5K impressions and over 200 clicks on my GIG but now it is almost deserted.

What should I do?

I used to pay my high school fees from the earnings made on FIverr.

Please have a look at my GIG and tell me something.

GIG link-

https://www.fiverr.com/share/p9pGz8

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hello my dear Fiverians,

I am the the_yellow_bee_ a graphics designer at Fiverr. Its been almost an year for me working here in Fiverr. The first year went fabulous as I was showered by a lot of customers. I had earned a nice well being  till 3 months ago.

Now since 3 months am not getting any customers at all.

What should I do?

I pay my expenses through the earnings from Fiverr.

Please help.

Heres my fiverr gig link- https://www.fiverr.com/share/jP2ZD7

frame0001.png

• Like 3

Two quick tips? 

Just look back into the span of time your earnings/orders dropped. Are you sure all of the customers were 100% happy? Some of them may have left negative private reviews (if you don't know what those are I suggest you to look for it in the forum, there is plenty of info about them).

Also, if this fluctuation is not due to your performance then it is due to the market, and as a consequence you should analyse competitors and generally speaking all of the Graphic section in order to understand where is the market going, what are the customers asking and which services do sell more as of now.

• Like 4

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I am The Yellow Bee, a freelancing graphics designer on fiverr. 

I make illustrations, NFTs, Comics etc.

For few months I have been unavailable due to my exams.

Before my exams I was making exceptional sales on Fiverr.

But now I hardly get any customers.

So I saw a feature on Fiverr today. 

Its called Seller Plus premium. 

Is it worth it? Will I get more customers using that?

Can anyone tell me who is experienced in this topic.

• Like 6