I am new at fiverr and I am not getting any client.

suhail_dev

That's my second account. I spent almost 1 year on my first account but didn't get any response so I decided to delete that one and opened this new account. And sadly the result is the same. I am not getting any client even on this account  though I have made my gigs pretty eye catchy and the fields I work on are pretty demandable as far as I am concerned. So I would like to know how may I rank my gig so that I can get clients. I need suggestions so badly. I will be looking after your responses. Thanks.

Firstly, I think this is in the wrong topic.

Secondly, you spent less than a year on your last account, did you just wait for orders to come to you? Did you do any market research? Did you fully optimise your gigs and your profile? Now you have restarted with a new account, effectively restarting your progress. I guess this would be fine if you wanted a hard reset and to try and completely new strategy but it seems like you are just doing the same thing. From a quick check I saw several mistakes and half of your gigs don't show any of your work, just have a thumbnail. You said you need suggestions badly, but have you actually read through the forums yourself? If you look through some of the top posts on the forum you will find plenty of advice.

I'm not trying to be rude or discourage you, but you need to put the work in in order to be successful on a platform like Fiverr. You can't just expect work to magically come to you. Good luck!

Guest freelancerjabir
58 minutes ago, suhail_dev said:

That's my second account. I spent almost 1 year on my first account but didn't get any response so I decided to delete that one and opened this new account. And sadly the result is the same. I am not getting any client even on this account  though I have made my gigs pretty eye catchy and the fields I work on are pretty demandable as far as I am concerned. So I would like to know how may I rank my gig so that I can get clients. I need suggestions so badly. I will be looking after your responses. Thanks.

I think you should research about the marketplace first because I have noticed that you are really unprofessional on your work

If you don't get an impression on your gig, then you have to understand the problem with your gig's tag. If the impression is not clicked, then you have to understand the problem with your title and your picture. And if you see that the click is coming but the order is not coming, then you have to understand that there is a problem with your description or package I mean price. Look at these and fix it. Hope something good happens.

4 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

I think you should research about the marketplace first because I have noticed that you are really unprofessional on your work

4 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

Firstly, I think this is in the wrong topic.

Secondly, you spent less than a year on your last account, did you just wait for orders to come to you? Did you do any market research? Did you fully optimise your gigs and your profile? Now you have restarted with a new account, effectively restarting your progress. I guess this would be fine if you wanted a hard reset and to try and completely new strategy but it seems like you are just doing the same thing. From a quick check I saw several mistakes and half of your gigs don't show any of your work, just have a thumbnail. You said you need suggestions badly, but have you actually read through the forums yourself? If you look through some of the top posts on the forum you will find plenty of advice.

I'm not trying to be rude or discourage you, but you need to put the work in in order to be successful on a platform like Fiverr. You can't just expect work to magically come to you. Good luck!

I get projects on other platforms easily, I mean with little effort but Fiverr doesn't seem a good choice for beginners to me. And as far as the gigs concerned I showed my projects images also but I didn't get any clicks though the same images I used other platforms and got projects there. Also the gig description, I tried to make them different from everyone else but you've still found some errors. May you plz mark them out or leave a post link? 

4 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

Pardon me but how have you checked my work? I didn't get any project on fiverr. And as far as professionalism concern I have done plenty of projects on other marketplaces with no single bad review. But yeah I am still upgrading myself. 

1 hour ago, coderssayed01 said:

If you don't get an impression on your gig, then you have to understand the problem with your gig's tag. If the impression is not clicked, then you have to understand the problem with your title and your picture. And if you see that the click is coming but the order is not coming, then you have to understand that there is a problem with your description or package I mean price. Look at these and fix it. Hope something good happens.

Thank you but I have a question. I am very much confused with the price. I have seen many gigs of top rated/ leveled sealer have similar price to mine. Why would a buyer choose me over them where prices are same. How should I set my price?

Edit your profile like a professional seller.

Create your Gig SEO friendly.  

Upload an attractive Gig image.  

Write your Gig description clearly... So that a buyer can understand what type of service you will provide.

Sent 10 buyer request properly, Everyday.

Most importantly try to be active as much as possible.

9 hours ago, turzyo_hasib said:

Edit your profile like a professional seller.

Create your Gig SEO friendly.  

Upload an attractive Gig image.  

Write your Gig description clearly... So that a buyer can understand what type of service you will provide.

Sent 10 buyer request properly, Everyday.

Most importantly try to be active as much as possible.

Is buyer request really helpful? 

14 hours ago, coderssayed01 said:

Very good tips 👍

3 hours ago, bayazidhossain6 said:

Hi  Suhail_dev,

Please try using effective word at buyer requests, and try to send 10 buyer requests every day, hopefully, you will succeed very easily.🖤

Good advice. However, if you are going to send buyer requests. Don't use the same generic post to everyone you contact. MAKE IT PERSONAL. Actually describe how you will help the seller.. not just what you do.

Archived