Got a warning

fission_designs

Question

Can someone from Fiverr tell me please. Why did I get a warning yesterday. I have been very careful inregards to not taking dealings off fiverr as I have gotten a warning inregards to that once before. 

I just need to know what yesterday's warning was for so I don't do it again. 

Someone? Anyone? 

12 answers to this question

You'll never find the answer here as you've provided no information for anyone to be able to help work out what the cause is.

But one thing to point out, you say "I have been very careful inregards to not taking dealings off fiverr". There's no need to be careful with this, just don't do it. It doesn't happen by accident. You either do it or you don't. Your uncertainty makes me wonder if you have dealt with anyone off Fiverr. If so, that's the most likely reason.

7 minutes ago, fission_designs said:

Can someone from Fiverr tell me please. Why did I get a warning yesterday. I have been very careful inregards to not taking dealings off fiverr as I have gotten a warning inregards to that once before. 

Someone? Anyone? 

Please contact fiverr support, And explain your problems, Then Fiverr community help you. And if you don't do anything wrong then he/she fix your problems.

Wish You good luck.

3 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

You'll never find the answer here as you've provided no information for anyone to be able to help work out what the cause is.

But one thing to point out, you say "I have been very careful inregards to not taking dealings off fiverr". There's no need to be careful with this, just don't do it. It doesn't happen by accident. You either do it or you don't. Your uncertainty makes me wonder if you have dealt with anyone off Fiverr. If so, that's the most likely reason.

I am here asking for information myself so how can I provide such info. 

And ur right it don't happen accidently and I never said it did. Someone asked to upload the files on google drive and I did so.. 

But since then it has not happend. Thus my questions being. Can someone one tell me why would I get a warning when I have not initiated any such violation of taking the conversation off fiverr. 

So where do I get an answer to this from? 

56 minutes ago, fission_designs said:

Someone? Anyone? 

Can you share the screenshot of the email that they sent you about the warning?

54 minutes ago, fission_designs said:

And ur right it don't happen accidently and I never said it did. Someone asked to upload the files on google drive and I did so.. 

In the help I'm sure it says you're allowed to use eg. dropbox when there's a technical issue with uploading on Fiverr (eg. if the file was over the max of 1 GB). edit: See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

If the file you would like to deliver is too big, or you experience technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g., Dropbox, etc.).

Did you provide a public link to the files or did you make it a private link where it asks for contact/email info/asks to log in? I assume the private link wouldn't be allowed as giving out off-site contact info isn't allowed.

1 hour ago, fission_designs said:

Can someone from Fiverr tell me please. Why did I get a warning yesterday.

Fiverr support doesn't respond on the forum. It's sellers and buyers here, and unless you share more information (like what the warning said, exactly, or the email notifying you of the warning), it's impossible for us to know why you've received that warning.

Archived