What are the most oversaturated services?

mariowalker96

Almost all categories, here on Fiverr, are oversaturated with sellers, most of whom have never sold anything. Many new sellers come here because they think freelancing is easy money. They are quickly proven wrong. Only a minor percentage of gigs (out of the hundreds of thousands of gigs here) have a skillful freelancer offering services that he/she has connected to specific customers. It is those sellers who have positioned themselves for success.

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Almost all categories, here on Fiverr, are oversaturated with sellers, most of whom have never sold anything. Many new sellers come here because they think freelancing is easy money. They are quickly proven wrong. Only a minor percentage of gigs (out of the hundreds of thousands of gigs here) have a skillful freelancer offering services that he/she has connected to specific customers. It is those sellers who have positioned themselves for success.

I agree, Fiverr isn't as easy as it looks, but I say graphic design is very oversaturated.

2 hours ago, mariowalker96 said:

I say graphic design is very oversaturated.

It is.... just like almost all categories here on Fiverr. And I say this as someone who's been on Fiverr for over seven years. In that time, I have seen and experienced many categories first-hand. Competition is fierce here on Fiverr. Most new sellers do not seem to comprehend this.

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It is.... just like almost all categories here on Fiverr. And I say this as someone who's been on Fiverr for over seven years. In that time, I have seen and experienced many categories first-hand. Competition is fierce here on Fiverr. Most new sellers do not seem to comprehend this.

Agree, even if you are good at ranking on Fiverr you still competing with top-level sellers

Archived