How can I improve my GIG?

cristoferk29

2 hours ago, cristoferk29 said:

Is this GIG looking good? https://www.fiverr.com/cristoferk29/design-a-ui-for-you

What can I improve? Why am I not getting any sales?

We kinda do the same niche me and you, what I can suggest you do, is to change your gig title. It's against your gig ranking in many ways, first, it does not have any keyword. Please, you want to make it easier for the search engine to find your gig. 

And also, make some changes on your gig description. If you would ask me, I would suggest that you delete those gigs and create new one. I'm sure they don't get enough exposure. By exposure I mean your daily impressions and clicks.

You are offering to create websites for people, but you haven't specified what type of website you offer. Is it HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace? What type of website are you offering? Your gig title should answer that even before someone gets to your gig description. 

Find a way to play with the search algorithm. 

• Like 5

On 7/30/2021 at 8:18 AM, mastercreator3 said:

Hey The gig images are a bit blurry so it is not attractive enough for buyers and In the description please remove that I WILL NOT CANCEL THE PROJECT because if the buyer goes through the CS then it would affect you gig more

ok! thanks!

On 7/30/2021 at 10:15 AM, getty_webdesign said:

We kinda do the same niche me and you, what I can suggest you do, is to change your gig title. It's against your gig ranking in many ways, first, it does not have any keyword. Please, you want to make it easier for the search engine to find your gig. 

And also, make some changes on your gig description. If you would ask me, I would suggest that you delete those gigs and create new one. I'm sure they don't get enough exposure. By exposure I mean your daily impressions and clicks.

You are offering to create websites for people, but you haven't specified what type of website you offer. Is it HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace? What type of website are you offering? Your gig title should answer that even before someone gets to your gig description. 

Find a way to play with the search algorithm. 

Thanks for telling me! I hope this will work!

I need help, everything I do it's still pixelated!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, cristoferk29 said:

I need help, everything I do it's still pixelated!

What do you mean by pixelated? Try coming up with a targeted keyword title and gig description. Just never make the mistake of copy pasting someone else's, you'll receive a waring and result to your account being suspended. 

I believe in you, you can come up with a unique and keyword optimized gig title. Just try. Switch to buying, search for a services that relates to the services you offer and you'll see suggested keywords.

Just like in the screenshot below, you'll see I've search for HTML website, and it showed me the suggested keywords. Those are the terms that buyers use to search for services.

Screenshot 2021-07-31 150101.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cristoferk29 said:

why?

Yes, remove link from your gig. You may get your account banned. There are specific portfolio links that Fiverr allow. And if you share any personal information on the links you have provided, remember Fiverr CS usually take a look at your gig. And if they find anything suspicious with the link you've added on your gig description you might end up getting your account banned. 

Be careful.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, getty_webdesign said:

Yes, remove link from your gig. You may get your account banned. There are specific portfolio links that Fiverr allow. And if you share any personal information on the links you have provided, remember Fiverr CS usually take a look at your gig. And if they find anything suspicious with the link you've added on your gig description you might end up getting your account banned. 

Be careful.

Fiverr let you ink youtube. Also thanks for telling me about the keywords!

• Like 2

Just now, cristoferk29 said:

Fiverr let you ink youtube. Also thanks for telling me about the keywords!

You're welcome. I'd suggest you set up new gigs that their URL align with the new title you will be using. And also, as you set up your gig. Please remember using keywords. It's simple, just switch to buying. Pretend you are a buyer looking for the services that you offer. Than you'll see those keywords, use those keywords for your gig title as well. And your gig description. When writing a gig description, don't sound like a robot. 

Clients are looking for real people to work with. Don't just stamp keywords without your gig description explaining to clients how it will solve their problems.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, getty_webdesign said:

You're welcome. I'd suggest you set up new gigs that their URL align with the new title you will be using. And also, as you set up your gig. Please remember using keywords. It's simple, just switch to buying. Pretend you are a buyer looking for the services that you offer. Than you'll see those keywords, use those keywords for your gig title as well. And your gig description. When writing a gig description, don't sound like a robot. 

Clients are looking for real people to work with. Don't just stamp keywords without your gig description explaining to clients how it will solve their problems.

thanks! DO you know what is the width and height for a fiverr image?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cristoferk29 said:

thanks! DO you know what is the width and height for a fiverr image?

I'm not quite sure, but I think 760 x 490 can work. I like to buy gig images from other freelancers on Fiverr. You can try that out if you can't find the creativity within you of creating a gig image.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, getty_webdesign said:

I'm not quite sure, but I think 760 x 490 can work. I like to buy gig images from other freelancers on Fiverr. You can try that out if you can't find the creativity within you of creating a gig image.

thanks! I tried he size of a YouTube video thumbnail

• Like 2

I’m assuming you’re talking about your profile picture…

Perfect varies for everyone, so first try to think of what message you’re trying to give to your potential buyers out there! 

You could order a logo through Fiverr or you just make one through websites like Canva.

BTW, the profile picture that you have right now looks fine. Don’t stress too much about your profile pic (as long as it’s not inappropriate, you’ll be fine). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, krheate said:

BTW, the profile picture that you have right now looks fine. Don’t stress too much about your profile pic (as long as it’s not inappropriate, you’ll be fine).

With @krheate's permission, I would like to add:

Especially since you are not selling logos and the likes. Your area of expertise is coding and website design.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (https://community.fiverr.com/forums/?sortby=posts&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc&forumId=16). You'll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources **as there are some false tips**(https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/215551-top-5-fiverr-myths-debunked/), even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

"If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail." (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2