How can I improve my GIG?

cristoferk29

It's been a long time! 

I took a look into your gig. You need to a add more images previews. (one of your gig image with the blue colored font. change the color for the font. Use some appealing colors. e.g. you can use blue and purple gradient)

Do research on keywords, tags, titles and SEO tools. Review your gig description and the whole gig. find problems and make changes. Hope this will work. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

It's been a long time! 

I took a look into your gig. You need to a add more images previews. (one of your gig image with the blue colored font. change the color for the font. Use some appealing colors. e.g. you can use blue and purple gradient)

Do research on keywords, tags, titles and SEO tools. Review your gig description and the whole gig. find problems and make changes. Hope this will work. 

Thanks for telling me! But I can't understand what's SEO, maybe you can clarify me?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cristoferk29 said:

But I can't understand what's SEO,

SEO. Full form- Search Engine Optimization. It optimizes your gig to appear on search. You can see that option underneath the gig title when you edit the gig.
Make your Gig SEO with the best keywords related to your niche.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi cristoferk29, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cristoferk29 said:

NOT enough💔 try to give much better and if you want that your profile looks attractive they why don't you pass the skill test👉 if you pass on the skill test then it will more attract your profile because they will know about your skill and it's will be good impact. If you don't want skill test then no problem it's okay but try to much improve on your gig it's too 😕

BY the way, wish you best of luck 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, turjay said:

NOT enough💔 try to give much better and if you want that your profile looks attractive they why don't you pass the skill test👉 if you pass on the skill test then it will more attract your profile because they will know about your skill and it's will be good impact. If you don't want skill test then no problem it's okay but try to much improve on your gig it's too 😕

BY the way, wish you best of luck 👍

Thanks for telling me! Can you tell me more what I can do to my profile?

• Like 2