saadbin08

Your profile and gig looks good and I like your humour in your description. A month isn't a long time without an order, it can take a while especially with soooo many sellers here now. Patience, Patience. you can maybe check out the buyer requests as a way to try and get your first order. Tread carefully, though. BR is a bit hit and miss. 

10 minutes ago, saadbin08 said:

I've been on Fiverr for about a month now. I've been following regular, necessary steps to promote my gig on social media but haven't been able to get any buyer yet. How can I change this situation?

Here is my gig link.. https://www.fiverr.com/share/d5qybz

Always try to send buyer request.

I hope you can get your first order soon.

10 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Your profile and gig looks good and I like your humour in your description. A month isn't a long time without an order, it can take a while especially with soooo many sellers here now. Patience, Patience. you can maybe check out the buyer requests as a way to try and get your first order. Tread carefully, though. BR is a bit hit and miss. 

Thanks for taking the time to explore, it means a lot.

8 minutes ago, saadbin08 said:

Does having multiple gigs help somehow?

I think so. But unleveled sellers would probably have more chance of orders with 6 or 7 active gigs than a couple of them.

In your gig in the FAQ section:
Maybe change "social media kit and stationary" in question 3 (stationary=not moving)
Answer 4 has a URL that isn't in Fiverr's approved list.

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I think so. But unleveled sellers would probably have more chance of orders with 6 or 7 active gigs than a couple of them.

In your gig in the FAQ section:
Maybe change "social media kit and stationary" in question 3 (stationary=not moving)
Answer 4 has a URL that isn't in Fiverr's approved list.

Thanks for pointing these out. Changing into 'stationery'.

1 minute ago, saadbin08 said:

Any suggestion on what I should be doing instead?

Improve your gigs. Fiverr is a storefront for your business. Make it as attractive as possible, and then wait. If it's good and there's demand, people will come. If they don't, either change what you're offering, or go do something else. Nobody is guaranteed results, and makes no sense to keep wasting your time.

Archived