Can you please give me some tips to improve my gig?

joytun_99

Sorry to say and don’t mind your gig has so many errors. Have you ever seen a gig in first sentence there is written let’s started in your first sentence you should write your keyword and you also should write with 4.50-5.00% keyword density. There is no FAQ! Give minimum10 faqs with at least 5 times the keyword will be shown.

Thank you so much for your valuable tips.

Please read it: Sorry to say and don’t mind your gig has so many errors. Have you ever seen a gig in first sentence there is written let’s started in your first sentence you should write your keyword and you also should write with 4.50-5.00% keyword density. There is no FAQ! Give minimum10 faqs with at least 5 times the keyword will be shown.

Please read it: Sorry to say and don’t mind your gig has so many errors. Have you ever seen a gig in first sentence there is written let’s started in your first sentence you should write your keyword and you also should write with 4.50-5.00% keyword density. There is no FAQ! Give minimum10 faqs with at least 5 times the keyword will be shown.

Yes I’ve read your tips but I’m not understanding that why you didn’t find any FAQ in my gig? I’ve added 5 FAQs in my gig. Also thanks for your feedback.

Archived